Favourite Pub For Pre-Match Pint

Jago1953

The Star...nae Sky Sports but cheap drink and always a right good laugh..the jukey is no bad for a wee drunken listen after the game :)

Have spent a small fortune on that very jukebox.

Haven't a pre-match pint at a home game for about a zillion years but do enjoy popping into the Star for a post match debrief. Always get a warm welcome and a taxi phoned when it's time to leave.

Just to ask if kids are allowed into the Aitken Suite before the game? Anyone?

Cheers

MJ

Most definitely. It's probably one of the main reasons folk go there. Iirc there's a good bit of segregation away from the bar where you need to go but it's not like you're tucked away in a corner or anything like that.

Most definitely. It's probably one of the main reasons folk go there. Iirc there's a good bit of segregation away from the bar where you need to go but it's not like you're tucked away in a corner or anything like that.

Thanks for that... I've always known it was there but have never ventured inside. Today will be a first and as someone said, it gives a little bit back to the club. :thumbsup2:

Cheers and here's to a win today!!

I rarely go for a pint pre-match but I'm usually in the Star and Garter after the game.

Don't get me wrong, the place smells like everyone's just soiled themselves, you get served a Tennents when you ask for a Guiness and you have to listen to Ian Mac's fairytales but it's one of the greatest places in the world.