Christie Elliot

Alan Murray

F8ck me! Am I not entitled to an opinion?

Ok. You're entitled to an opinion, but take a step back, this guy is 20 years old, just came from the pub leagues in England and scored a goal against a reputable team 5 minutes into his debut, call it instinct or whatever, but I think he was completely within his rights to do it. But I'm glad you think it's wrong, because you make real sense.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. You're entitled to an opinion, but take a step back, this guy is 20 years old, just came from the pub leagues in England and scored a goal against a reputable team 5 minutes into his debut, call it instinct or whatever, but I think he was completely within his rights to do it. But I'm glad you think it's wrong, because you make real sense.

I never questioned his right to do it. I just stated that in cases like this I think it looks wrong.

Hmmmm I may have to hand back my season ticket as a few - well a good few years back - I kissed the badge when scoring in a 5 a-side game wearing a Jags top!

I promise I'll never do it again - well I'll never be playing 5 a-sides again - so can I be forgiven and invited back into the fold?

Hmmmm I may have to hand back my season ticket as a few - well a good few years back - I kissed the badge when scoring in a 5 a-side game wearing a Jags top!

I promise I'll never do it again - well I'll never be playing 5 a-sides again - so can I be forgiven and invited back into the fold?

Only if you ask nicely!! :)

I honestly think people are being petty as anything when they have gripes like this. If the guy scores for my team he can do whatever he wants to be honest!

Agreed. Jings. I hope he's not reading this. I'd be wondering what kind of over reacting, over analysing nuts some of us are, though most here don't mind it either. I sometimes listen to Radio Clyde Superscoreboard for a few minutes to laugh at the moronic Old Firm fans who call in, but sometimes I don't feel so superior.

Edited by beep0608

After he scored he pointed to the sky to signify that there may be a higher being watching over (lampard style), As a raging atheist i am stronly offended by this and do not find it fitting for a thitle player act in such a mannor.

He wore coloured boots which insults the sacred green pitch of firhill

He did not tuck his shirt in which offends me as he has shown disrespect to legends gone before him.

Sarcasm of the highest order i know........Get a life mate, Cant believe the boy kissing his badge is even been discussed.

I would kiss his hairy badge if it ment him scoring every week and getting us promoted!

After he scored he pointed to the sky to signify that there may be a higher being watching over (lampard style), As a raging atheist i am stronly offended by this and do not find it fitting for a thitle player act in such a mannor.

He wore coloured boots which insults the sacred green pitch of firhill

He did not tuck his shirt in which offends me as he has shown disrespect to legends gone before him.

Sarcasm of the highest order i know........Get a life mate, Cant believe the boy kissing his badge is even been discussed.

I would kiss his hairy vadge if it ment him scoring every week and getting us promoted!

:blink: