Kyle Hutton Coming On Loan?

jasmclaughlin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio Scotland news had Rangers denying he was coming to us on loan. His Dad has just been on Real Radio saying he'll be going on loan by tonight, then added "Roughie you'll be pleased". Probably nothing in it.

Yup I heard that too, but didn't read too much into it. He mentioned a bounce game with St Mirren and said something about Kyle doing a job for a team a bit lower than them so maybe a possibility that it's us. Can SPL teams loan to other SPL teams?

Yup I heard that too, but didn't read too much into it. He mentioned a bounce game with St Mirren and said something about Kyle doing a job for a team a bit lower than them so maybe a possibility that it's us. Can SPL teams loan to other SPL teams?

yeah foster was on loan at the h*ns from aberdeen last season mind, is roughie a jags fan? im sure i heard something abt him being a hibs fan, dont know if that was a wind up with ewan cameron though, hibs are a good bit lower than st mirren aswell!

yeah foster was on loan at the h*ns from aberdeen last season mind, is roughie a jags fan? im sure i heard something abt him being a hibs fan, dont know if that was a wind up with ewan cameron though, hibs are a good bit lower than st mirren aswell!

Ah so he was, with Veluka (sp?) going to Aberdeen...So I would bet Potty Trained is spot on.

Well I'd say yes about Roughie, only because he has several animals and only one of them has any kind of football related name, a wee dug called Thistle. He was giving it large about Hibs when Ewen Cameron done the show with him, but only coz he's a Hearts fan. He probably has a soft spot for Thistle, Hibs and Celtic but if push came to shove I suspect he'd say he was a Jags fan.

St Mirren fans seem certain he's going there.

I thought that would be the most likely scenario after listening to his Dad, but NS has reminded me that SPL teams can loan to other SPL teams. Oh well, if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is :(

who the france is kyle hutton? why not play one of our young players in that position? don't loan players. blood our own. no loans. permanent jags

because they are not good enough perhaps :thinking:

IF Kyle Hutton is better than what we have then fine.

Jackie admitted that he is playing some of the young ones earlier than he would like.

because they are not good enough perhaps :thinking:

IF Kyle Hutton is better than what we have then fine.

Jackie admitted that he is playing some of the young ones earlier than he would like.

For once, just once, I agree with JB. But I do quite like how the mangement team are taking risks and playing the young players early. To my mind, if they're good enough they'll survive and stand out. But also good that other players can be given time and if this involved loans spells then it might help them.

For once, just once, I agree with JB . But I do quite like how the mangement team are taking risks and playing the young players early. To my mind, if they're good enough they'll survive and stand out. But also good that other players can be given time and if this involved loans spells then it might help them.

:blink::D:P

the maste plan is working fellow tory, maggies pic in the post