Pttv: Queen Of The South Highlights

fritzy

cheers!both teams could have had 2 pens by the looks of it, how the ref didnt give the queens one in the 2nd half when the boy is halfed in the box is beyond me! what was Fox doing at that goal, shocking man.

Edited by jags on tour

cheers!both teams could have had 2 pens by the looks of it, how the ref didnt give the queens one in the 2nd half when the boy is halfed in the box is beyond me! what was Fox doing at that goal, shocking man.

Looks like a dive to me. None of the queen’s fans on pieandbovril even mentioned it.

What everybody's opinions on the balatoni shot that was handled in the box? I think it could have been a penalty but a soft one. Saw them given. Queens’s fan on pieandbovril is claiming he was protecting his face when his hands are down at his stomach! :thinking:

Looks like a dive to me. None of the queen’s fans on pieandbovril even mentioned it.

What everybody's opinions on the balatoni shot that was handled in the box? I think it could have been a penalty but a soft one. Saw them given. Queens’s fan on pieandbovril is claiming he was protecting his face when his hands are down at his stomach! :thinking:

It was point blank range, ball-to-hand. No way the player could have avoided it.

I was embarrassed at the Robertson penalty claim at the time. Footage doesn't make me any less embarrassed.

Didn't think Erskine's claim had much substance either but not so sure his trailing leg didn't get clipped. If he wasn't forever tripping over his own feet he might just have convinced the ref :unsure:

I think it's fair to say we go into the Ross Co game not due any luck.