National Partick Thistle Day 13Th June

Third Lanark

Well its the countdown to that time of year the West End Festival where our glorious colours are worn throughout the day in Glasgow's west end.

3 years ago we absolutely stuffed the Old Infirm and any other teams football colours, with fans wearing all sorts of Partick Thistle tops

2 years ago we did the same, with one drunken Rangers fan coming up to me and saying he had never seen anything like it where his teams shirts were well in the minority.

Last year we faced quite a lot of competition with sadly an awful lot more Celtic and Rangers tops on display but still not enough to beat us.

This year lets make sure we are very much the popular team on West End Festival day and get all our Jags tops produly displayed on the 13th.

Incidentally anyone know if the club is doing a stall this year? Always good publicity for the club.

Well its the countdown to that time of year the West End Festival where our glorious colours are worn throughout the day in Glasgow's west end.

3 years ago we absolutely stuffed the Old Infirm and any other teams football colours, with fans wearing all sorts of Partick Thistle tops

2 years ago we did the same, with one drunken Rangers fan coming up to me and saying he had never seen anything like it where his teams shirts were well in the minority.

Last year we faced quite a lot of competition with sadly an awful lot more Celtic and Rangers tops on display but still not enough to beat us.

This year lets make sure we are very much the popular team on West End Festival day and get all our Jags tops produly displayed on the 13th.

Incidentally anyone know if the club is doing a stall this year? Always good publicity for the club.

Anyone know if the old firm will be doing a stall/tent this year? It would be quite interesting to see some folks reactions, who might have thought we have some devine right to the west end festival. :rolleyes:

As for open encouragment to compete with the old firm fans on a who has more strips at the festival. I'd rather not. Football and alcohol don't mix, especially where the old firm are concerned.

I'm all for the trust supporting the likes of the Mela tournie as they did a few years back. Have a stall, hmmm, thats getting to the limit... A "strip off" no ta.

I didn't see much Partick Thistle stuff about this year (was only in K'Grove for a couple of hours though). I did my bit by wearing a Johnny Lambieism t-shirt (the "blood pressure through the moon" one).