Martin Grehan

joejag

Stranraer are 2nd in Division 3 and will challenge for promotion. It's not a bad move for Grehan to prove that he can play at a higher level.

Rory McAllister must be regretting his move to Peterhead - 2nd bottom even though he's scored a few already.

Given the reason he stayed in the NE I can't see why it would worry him that much.

I know that he wanted to finish his apprenticeship. However, being stuck at the bottom of Division 3 can't be much fun. It may not help him get a move to big club - assuming that's what he wants after he's finished learning his trade.

aye good luck to him but he was a puddin, up there with the biggest puddins we've ever had. he had 2 good games, one against ross county away and one at home to dundee last season when we won 1-0 when boyle scored.when you compare his work rate to the likes of rowser,cairney,doolan then you remember how bad he was.

he was a big fairy, he couldn't trap a beach ball in a phone booth and his goal scoring record was atrocious.( I cant even big him up by saying he had a degree in history or something like graham gibson either)

apart from that I liked him.

• Members

He had one other good game - Falkirk away - but, that aside, JOT's description is pretty much spot on. A lovely big fella by all accounts, but he was guff.

No , my mistake I thought Jot was talking about Rory McAllister at the time as that was the way the thread was going. After re-reading it, I see he was referring to Grehan!