Thatcher

GrantB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC News

I see the sow still has it's snout in the trough. I think I'lll bung an extra few quid in my champagne fund to celebrate when it finally dies.

chicken feed when compared to the round the clock security detail at her house for the past 2 decades - won't be long now until you and me are popping the corks. :thumbsup2:

very very sad :thumbdown:

Yes, being unable to shake off an undying emotional connection with a gorgon of her magnitude is indeed very sad. Don't be downhearted though, comrade, there will be a plethora of joyous festivities for you to choose from when the happy day arrives. You'll be able to drink and make merry to your heart's content, so come on, cheer up, it will happen. :)

Yes, being unable to shake off an undying emotional connection with a gorgon of her magnitude is indeed very sad. Don't be downhearted though, comrade, there will be a plethora of joyous festivities for you to choose from when the happy day arrives. You'll be able to drink and make merry to your heart's content, so come on, cheer up, it will happen. :)

no i just find it sad that people who claim to hold the moral high ground seem to be so happy about the demise of an old women.

"Demise" is too strong (I have difficulty controlling my emotions when it comes to the milk snatcher!). Replace that with "deteriorating conditions", then it should be clear to everybody other than her most fanatical supporters.

milk snatcher, bloody hell act your age :(

so why not the same for major, blair, brown i can keep going if you like, they have all made some major mistakes in the case of blair that have actually caused the Demise of people.

because some scottish people cant see past that massive chip on there shoulder that's why

JaggyB, I'll keep you a glass of Laurent Perrier at my Thatcher death party.

Since you and I are the same age, I think you'll be all too weel aware of the devastation and unemployment that she caused during her reign of tyranny. As a school leaver, I remember having to take a job for the princely sum of £35 per week for instance.

The fact that the sow is still leaching money from the state is a scandal, one which doesn't seem to bother you yet you seemed to get your knickers in a twist about losing bridge toll money from the Forth Bridge (something that has helped thousands of commuters from Fife)

JaggyB, I'll keep you a glass of Laurent Perrier at my Thatcher death party.

Since you and I are the same age, I think you'll be all too weel aware of the devastation and unemployment that she caused during her reign of tyranny. As a school leaver, I remember having to take a job for the princely sum of £35 per week for instance.

The fact that the sow is still leaching money from the state is a scandal, one which doesn't seem to bother you yet you seemed to get your knickers in a twist about losing bridge toll money from the Forth Bridge (something that has helped thousands of commuters from Fife)

it does, my point as above that all of the past PMs do it blair might be at 160 grand but he also pick ap a pension from that and a wages from us for saving the middle east :rolleyes: plus any other such scams but that rarely brought up.

she is an old woman who is dieing, i find it very sad that people would actively want to celebrate her death.

my dislike for blair, brown and salmond is well know but would i have a party if they died no

and as for the devastation thats what happens when you have to pay the bills that labour leave every time they are in power

it does, my point as above that all of the past PMs do it blair might be at 160 grand but he also pick ap a pension from that and a wages from us for saving the middle east :rolleyes: plus any other such scams but that rarely brought up.

she is an old woman who is dieing, i find it very sad that people would actively want to celebrate her death.

my dislike for blair, brown and salmond is well know but would i have a party if they died no

and as for the devastation thats what happens when you have to pay the bills that labour leave every time they are in power

Personally I hope it lives for a few more years to see Scotland become independent. That is her true legacy for no one has done more to unite the Scottish people than Thatcher :thumbsup2:

Personally I hope it lives for a few more years to see Scotland become independent. That is her true legacy for no one has done more to unite the Scottish people than Thatcher :thumbsup2:

Too true...

Though your reference to a person as 'it' is disturbing. I don't think I could do that with anyone.

Too true...

Though your reference to a person as 'it' is disturbing. I don't think I could do that with anyone.

I give 'it' the same courtesy she extended the Scottish people. I don't think it bothered too much for our feelings when it imposed the Poll Tax on us as an experiment.