Possible New Signing For Div 1 Team?

jagfox

Offiong is a proven scorer at this level. Not sure if we have space in the squad or the necessary budget to sign him.

Blyth Spartans are bottom of the Conference North and are getting less than 500 for home games. Offiong must be playing for buttons.

Our strikers have been so far back of late that they and the midfielders appear interchangeable.

Well, look at who our strikers are:

Doolan - someone who works best as a support striker that we've pushed into a main striker role (who admittedly filled that well in the second half of last season).

Elliot - A winger who can play as a striker.

Erskine - an attacking midfielder.

Stewart - an attacking midfielder/forward.

Also, in recent years we have played Donnelly and Roberts who were signed as midfielders in attack. I'm sure there were others in recent times. Either out and out strikers are impossible to find at our level or just with our wage offerings.

Blyth Spartans are bottom of the Conference North and are getting less than 500 for home games. Offiong must be playing for buttons.

Seems a weird one. I know he didn't exactly do that great in the SPL but he certainly appeared good enough the season Accies got promoted. Hard to believe he's playing for Blyth while Lucas Akins is getting a regular game at Tranmere.

I know Offiong is from Geordieland so maybe it suits him to be playing locally :unsure: .

Never been too sure about Samuel. Not exactly noted for his hard work.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Samuel is far too inconsistent/has flattered to deceive for years. A magician. No thanks.

tend to agree with this post. big things were expected of him when he left falkirk for dundee utd and nothing came out of it. he's too lazy and doesnt care enough. the type of player who infuriates me. you need to be a battler in our division and he has no battling qualities whatsoever

tend to agree with this post. big things were expected of him when he left falkirk for dundee utd and nothing came out of it. he's too lazy and doesnt care enough. the type of player who infuriates me. you need to be a battler in our division and he has no battling qualities whatsoever

Actually I'm sure he contributed in no small way to McCall's sacking.