Scottish Cup Info

Ami

Does this imply Culter is all ticket and Spartans will be pay at the gate? If it is all ticket is there priority for season ticket holders?

Fair play to Culter for milking their big draw - £12 to stand on their mud in their non-stadium.

At least we still get a split of the gate.

I don't know how the early start, which was inevitable if they didn't switch venue, will suit everyone.

:thinking: Since this is the SFA that's meeting tomorrow there's also the possibility they could order a replay :o

Does this imply Culter is all ticket and Spartans will be pay at the gate? If it is all ticket is there priority for season ticket holders?

Fair play to Culter for milking their big draw - £12 to stand on their mud in their non-stadium.

If it isn't, and there is nothing in the club article to suggest that it is, there will be a riot! :lol:

Edit to add: Going by the departure times, I take it official club buses will only be put on if we are playing Culter (which I think we will be)?

Edited by H Wragg

Our head office probably set the price for our share to at least cover travel costs. Even so, we will be lucky to get anything to pay our wage bill.

I assume from the wording of the message we can apply for Culter tickets now rather than wait for the announcement? I've done that anyway. Also looks like it's first come first served with no ST holder priority.

Surprised Spartans isn't all ticket given it's a lot closer and we'd take more through, our maybe the club have been given a nudge (or are presuming based on past decisions) we'll get Culter.

Would fully support a home game that was deemed all ticket, that priority was given to season ticket holders. Don't see any reason why the same priority should be given for an away game.

I'd love to have been able to make the trip to Culter (hope it is them we play next saturday). I stopped doing away games over a year ago but I'd have made the effort to go to this. There is something about the match that really appeals to me.