R*angers Getting Beat By Danny Lennon's Men. Ho Ho Ho.

Blackpool Jags

St Mirren look a handy wee team, in a way I'd fear drawing them more than the old firm in a cup, their passing and movement is excellent, danny lennon looks destined for big things in management. 2 promotions in 2 seasons with cowdenbeath, and st mirren haven't looked back since his appointment.

I must admit, I thought St Mirren would be in all kinds of trouble when they let Gus MacPherson go, but it's been just the opposite. Well done danny lennon, and especially well done today.

FTOF

Just thought I'd get this dig in. After 44 minutes the h*ns were leading 1-0, when the half-time whistle went it was 2-1 to the Saints. Let's hope it can stay that way. :)

The only downside to one side of the OF losing is it inevitably benefits the other.

That said, I always wallow in the misery of whichever one is going through a bad spell (and the associated meltdown amongst their support), and at this moment it's the currants. 3 months ago it was the 'tic.

These things are a win/win for Jags fans. Always some loony to point and laugh at in the workplace.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY JAGS FAN, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE.

:santa_laugh:

It gives me no pleasure to have to sit and watch teams like St Mirren playing in the premier league, beating old firm teams and doing all the things that we should be doing while we sit in ruins and oblivion.

Me neither, though it is always nice when somebody beats either of them. What really gets me down though is the realization that in our two most recent seasons in the SPL, we never once beat either of them in 16 attempts, whereas other teams generally do get at least the odd win.

I noticed that the 2nd Rangers player sent off was for two yellows, both for shirt tugging. Does anyone know if it's an automatic booking for shirt tugging if the referee whistles for the offence or is a yellow just discretionary?

I'm pretty sure it should be an automatic yellow, and yes the referee yesterday gave us a free kick when Doolan/Cairney(?) got his shirt tugged and never gave a yellow card. Tackles from behind are also free kicks whether the tackler wins the ball or not and the ref ignored that rule a few times in Queens favour, yet booked O'Donnell when he won the ball fairly from the side. The ref was a bit of a Madd 'in ;)

I noticed that the 2nd Rangers player sent off was for two yellows, both for shirt tugging. Does anyone know if it's an automatic booking for shirt tugging if the referee whistles for the offence or is a yellow just discretionary?

If you watch both incidents, you can see Goian has been turned and with the attacker facing goal in a decent position. Shirt pulling isn't necessarily a booking but in these incidents they were right IMO.

If you watch both incidents, you can see Goian has been turned and with the attacker facing goal in a decent position. Shirt pulling isn't necessarily a booking but in these incidents they were right IMO.

I was thinking of the incident Steven mentioned yesterday. I'm happy enough if the ref gives a free kick. I just didn't know if a booking was automatic or not. Btw I couldn't see much difference between the Rangers fella's shirt tugging and the Queens player's.

Was most p issed off with this result..for some reason i took the ugly buggers to win as I thought 4/9 was a decent price...ended up they done me for £200 :-(

Backed Celtic to beat them though and recouped my initial loss.

FTOF

I never bet on the filth under any circumstances - and never ever put money on the jags to lose - mind you I'm only a few quid here or there ... the sums you're talking about chico make my fkin eyes water! :shok:

Edited by gianlucatoni

I never bet on the filth under any circumstances - and never ever put money on the jags to lose - mind you I'm only a few quid here or there ... the sums you're talking about chico make my fkin eyes water! :shok:

I had a 4 team Acca on Luca..and the h*ns pumped it..decent prices on inverness and dundee united built the odds up you see!