Free Lunch

sigesige00

I am no Christian, but sometimes visit a church because they offer free lunch (mainly for the homeless people).

Are there such churches in Glasgow?

What a sponging b@stard, you'd take a lunch a way from a homeless person?? You've proved before you have no morals but this is just beyond belief.

No problem, they offer enough amount for everyone. They say "please eat until you die".

as KAWB rightly states you are a disgrace - you'll happily take a homeless persons food and the goodwill that goes into making it by the volunteers but happily sit in a warm home paying for an internet connection and no doubt all the latest tech bits to allow you to annoy the fk out of us with your insane ramblings (most probably from somewhere near Ruchill) :angry2:

as KAWB rightly states you are a disgrace - you'll happily take a homeless persons food and the goodwill that goes into making it by the volunteers but happily sit in a warm home massive wardrobe paying for an internet connection and no doubt all the latest tech bits to allow you to annoy the fk out of us with your insane ramblings (most probably from somewhere near Ruchill) :angry2:

Fixed it for you.

Think we're going a bit too far with the sigesige-bashing here folks. I agree that some of his posts are nonsense, but the name-calling and inferring that he should eat until he dies?

There's no room for people with compassion and emotion on here :D:P .

Right, I definitely think he's at it now. I really wanted to believe he was this mad, oriental nut case from the far east who had discovered the jags - but I now firmly believe he is a troll, which is a real shame.

Sigesige, you had me fooled until this thread, so well done mate!

Right, I definitely think he's at it now. I really wanted to believe he was this mad, oriental nut case from the far east who had discovered the jags - but I now firmly believe he is a troll, which is a real shame.

Sigesige, you had me fooled until this thread, so well done mate!

If you had been reading his 600 odd posts from whence he first appeared, you would have realised this after his second or thrid post here.

As the old saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time.

If you had been reading his 600 odd posts from whence he first appeared, you would have realised this after his second or thrid post here.

As the old saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time.

Going with his posts he's now apparently in Glasgow, so someone get him to a game see if he'll come, if he's real let's get him elected to the JT board, will make it more interesting anyway especially when they meet the BOD