Team For Tonight

Mr Bunny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of times we lose late goals , you think you'd get used to it but naw, still feels like a boot to the baws!!

Not sure Archie gets a 3 game ban. Think that rule only applies in england.

I thought that it was 3 games for violent conduct.

Doolan has been our first pick striker for a reason.

What's baseless about my statement?

He was our first choice striker last year and is again, so erm explain how hes improving? If you want to dig up stats, if anything hes regressed since last year based on the amount of goals scored.

Edited by MWM

He was our first choice striker last year and is again, so erm explain how hes improving? If you want to dig up stats, if anything hes regressed since last year based on the amount of goals scored.

IMO, his overall play has come on a ton this year, especially in the air.

He has had precious little service this year hence his stats being worse.

Defensively the team stats prove we are an order of magnitude better than last year. Unfortunately, we offer zip up front. There's the problem.

IMO, his overall play has come on a ton this year, especially in the air.

He has had precious little service this year hence his stats being worse.

Defensively the team stats prove we are an order of magnitude better than last year. Unfortunately, we offer zip up front. There's the problem.

that is our bigest problem in my view, little or no service with the forwards having to pick the ball up from halfway line then end up crossing to midfield in box hence rowson and cairny goal tally

It may be now. i remember the Morton skipper getting straight red against us for trying to kill Erskine and only got one game. May be they have brought in the 3 game ban rule. Guess time will tell.

I hope, for Archie's and the team's sake, that I am wrong. I was under the impression that FIFA/UEFA set the rules for everyone. Hopefully, Kinniburgh will be back soon.

So, how many folk still think Friday night football is the best thing ever?

It should be.

A couple of months back me and the guys I go with would have been all over this fixture, knocking off work easrly, few pints, off to Hamilton, into town after the game. But the incessantly turgid shit on display has led to none of us bothering. It doesn't matter what time or day of the week this game was played, I wouldn't have gone the way things are going now.

It should be.

A couple of months back me and the guys I go with would have been all over this fixture, knocking off work easrly, few pints, off to Hamilton, into town after the game. But the incessantly turgid shit on display has led to none of us bothering. It doesn't matter what time or day of the week this game was played, I wouldn't have gone the way things are going now.

That's it in a nutshell. Had we beaten QoS on Sat, I'd have been like a rabid dog dying to get to the game. Instead I'm at home with a carry out.