Jackie Out

The Mighty Quinn

Jim Duffy is a horrible suggestion and hes on the board at Clyde now anyway, however heres some serious ones.

Colin Cameron, Paul Sheerin, Jimmy Nicholl

All three have done well at smaller clubs with much smaller budgets. Other suggestions welcome.

Jim Duffy is a horrible suggestion and hes on the board at Clyde now anyway, however heres some serious ones.

Colin Cameron, Paul Sheerin, Jimmy Nicholl

All three have done well at smaller clubs with much smaller budgets. Other suggestions welcome.

mate anyone, colin cameron, jimmy nicholl, paul sheerin, the black bloke fae s club seven, me, the good lady. anyones better than this

To be honest. I don't see the point in getting rid of Jackie at this point. Give him until the end of the season because let's be honest we ain't going down, we still have enough to pick up points here and there and with two winnable home games to come it's a chance for Jackie and the players to put a bit of distance between us and Ayr/QOS down the bottom.

To be honest. I don't see the point in getting rid of Jackie at this point. Give him until the end of the season because let's be honest we ain't going down, we still have enough to pick up points here and there and with two winnable home games to come it's a chance for Jackie and the players to put a bit of distance between us and Ayr/QOS down the bottom.

Two winnable games? That's even funnier than Jim Duffy as manager.

We aint going down??? Have you looked at the table? We are getting sucked in, QOS are looking as if they are getting it together, and rememeber we couldnt score against them or Ayr, or Raith last time out.Papped out of the cups by Stenhousemuir, Berwick rangers. QOS and humiliated by CULTER? What planet are you on? we have been garbage for most of season and are getting worse. McNanmara says that they missed Archibald, but hes been a liability this season. We were in effect only Sinclair short of our strongest side yesterday and got regally humped!! We are sliding badly and have a manager who hasnt got a clue what to do about it!!

We aint going down??? Have you looked at the table? We are getting sucked in, QOS are looking as if they are getting it together, and rememeber we couldnt score against them or Ayr, or Raith last time out.Papped out of the cups by Stenhousemuir, Berwick rangers. QOS and humiliated by CULTER? What planet are you on? we have been garbage for most of season and are getting worse. McNanmara says that they missed Archibald, but hes been a liability this season. We were in effect only Sinclair short of our strongest side yesterday and got regally humped!! We are sliding badly and have a manager who hasnt got a clue what to do about it!!

Our goals against column tells you this is nonsense

mate anyone, colin cameron, jimmy nicholl, paul sheerin, the black bloke fae s club seven, me, the good lady. anyones better than this

Excuse me, in your original post you did say Jim Duffy? I really think to be taken seriously you have to tell us you were at the kiddin'. And btw I'm one who'd love to see Jim Duffy coaching at Firhill, but manager, please tell me you were joking?

Aye good idea..give him to end of the season..see if he has baws to win a relegation play off..or indeed if we go straight down if he can get us straight back up from Division 2.

Mair chance of of a rocking horse sh itting..I'm, afraid unless somehow we can start winning he should be picking up his P45 by early march!

If we take 6 points from them I'll get "proudjag is a genius" tatoo'd on my nutsack.

'Genius and sports journalism graduate'. That'll cost you a few bob, ya maddie. :innocent:

I agree with Young Traynor - but if there's going to be change he should leave the club in the condition he found it: mid table.

He isnt the only player in the side. Our goalkeepers have done a helluva lot to keep us in this. Archibald is done! And the fact remains that McNamara hasnt got a clue what to do when we are up against it!

Fox and Archibald are the main reasons our defence has been good this year. If Archibald is done you will be able to give a long list of goal's that was his fault this year?