Team V County

Alan Murray

Archie, Cole and Doolan all out according to the match preview. I think Kinniburgh will come into the back 3 with Naismith going up front with Elliot. Welsh played for Stirling as part of a back 3 and is another option at the back.

.......................Fox.....

… Kinniburgh.. Roberson... Balatoni

O'Donnell ………………………………Sinclair

... Cairney…….Rowson……Erskine

.............Naismith...... Elliot

Subs:

Scully

Welsh

Bannigan

Stewart

Burns

It'd be silly to play either of the Rangers guys just now with all the uncertainty with regard to their careers. Stewart and Elliot up front for me.

Stewart was very poor on Saturday, I thought Jackie might have taken him off but he improved a little as the game went on. A frustrating player that has obvious ability, but is very low on confidence at the moment.

Falkirk will have been hoping and praying that we'd do them a favour tonight. Now if we go and beat Falkirk on Saturday, they won't be too pleased with us at all!

We're away from home. Ain't gonna happen

Edited by alamo

knew this result was coming, pumped again and heads down. did mcnamara say he has got a sports phsycologist in that was taking up a wage that a player could have? what a fcuking waste of money, everytime we travel a mile outside of firhill the players shit it and expect defeat,its just become a habit. no one with a pair of baws to go and want to win a match.