Tonights Results

thornwoodjag

if we can get a win on saturday then theres a very slim chance but we'd need to go on a 4 or 5 game winning streak to finish second whilst hoping dungdee falkirk and accies dont win. 4th or 5th place finish for us i think. would like to see a few of the young boys brought in for a game, the likes of mcgrotty,black, sekhon, griffin and another young defender.

Falkirk and Dundee lose.

I know we are so inconsistent,but a 2nd place finish isn't such a daft thought is it?

Or am I being too optimistic and should go lie down??

Depends who you ask.

Uberteeb might want to propose you for some form of euthenasia for a statement like that. :innocent2::evil:

Edited by Barney Rubble

It should be two up, two down.

As it was before the Premier League went to ten teams in the mid 90s. The focus should be entirely on that, not play offs.

Play offs would be a nice back up and welcome but I think we're aiming too low with regards to that.

I think that play offs would be favoured simply because of the commercial attraction. Two up two down would be grand but we'd have to do something about the size of our own league.

I think that play offs would be favoured simply because of the commercial attraction. Two up two down would be grand but we'd have to do something about the size of our own league.

Yep, that prick Doncaster would choose the tv money over a two leg play off than do what is really best for the Scottish game. That's all he is is interested in - tv money.

If they had play offs in a ten team Premier League in the 90s, then at the very least there should be play offs in a 12 team Premier League. It has to be two up, two down in my opinion and I don't believe the size of the First division should have a bearing on that.

Falkirk and Dundee lose.

I know we are so inconsistent,but a 2nd place finish isn't such a daft thought is it?

Or am I being too optimistic and should go lie down??

If we finish second I will eat my season ticket. We struggle to win back to back games never mind go on an unbeaten run. Falkirk and Dundee will win more games than us between now and the end of the season and we should concentrate on keeping 4th place. I think most teams have given up as they know it's County's league.