Enjoyed the game today. I thought at times we played very well. Could have been a few more up before half time. Not sure what happened after the break, it seems we tried to contain the game rather than go for the 3rd and kill it off.

No real failures in the team today and as I mentioned above, we could have been out of sight by half time. Erskine can be unplayable at times.

Like the look of McGuigan. Considering the level he has come from he looks quite handy.

Fans behind the goal were on good form. All in all a good day out.

Totally loved up this evening - a great day out on all counts. Beers in Geordies Byre beforehand, standing at the footie and a great result for the Jags. Only downside was the wee newsagent over from Newton on Ayr was shut so no cairry oot to celebrate on the train on the way back. Hope Ayr and Queens stay up so we can do it again next season - unlikely I know, but rather Ayr than a sh*thole like Cowdenbeath...

Oh yeah, pass marks to everyone today but especially Sinky, Erskine and Doolan. And a big shout out to McG, who scored, didn't break his stride and was in the terracing with the rest of us - well played big man, makes Damon Gray at Ibrox look a bit lightweight!

Just in, good game and a good day out. It's a shame AUFC look like they are relegated. Nice to see the Marko love in still going. What a laugh with the McGuigan celibration. That's all it's been a long day!

Just in, good game and a good day out. It's a shame AUFC look like they are relegated. Nice to see the Marko love in still going. What a laugh with the McGuigan celibration. That's all it's been a long day!

they might finish 9th, in that case id still fancy them to beat arbroath dumbarton airdrie or east fife over 2 legs. i thought QOTS were a bit behind but theyre only 2 behind ayr. hopefully we can end this horrible raith hoodoo on saturday and do ayr a favour. would love to put 5 or 6 passed raith!

Guest fredthecheesecloth

After about ten minutes I said to wee honk that is could be a long day, average start. Then we started playing and some of the football was superb. Erskine was unplayable, Doolan was super. We should have been 4 up at HT. The first goal was superb, the second was another class move, carney missed an open goal, their keeper made some saves and a couple went over the bar.

Second half we came out, keeper made a super save from Sinclair who was superb today, then we stopped playing for a while, Fox made a couple of good stops etc. They scored, then their guy was sent off. Thought odonnell was very poor today, kept losing the ball etc.

The big guy getting the goal at the end was superb. LOVE A BIG MAN

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Police walked along the front of the terrace at one point, and the wee 'hardmen' completely bricked it and put their flag away. Pretty cringe for them.

I'd like to see everyone living together in perfect harmony.

Me too. Following on from the 'new songs' thread, maybe we could adopt this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VqIPuiUlA

Police walked along the front of the terrace at one point, and the wee 'hardmen' completely bricked it and put their flag away. Pretty cringe for them.

:lol:

no harm at all they are jags fans and that'll do for me - their flag was sadly too small to hang from the back rafters (ragazzi style) so they had to prop it over a barrier (bigger ties or bigger flag required lads!) - while the boy who fell on his back on the track during the goal celebration made my day (in that kind of way it was a sore one but he was trying his best no to greet!)

note to the NGE - lads the games usually kick off at 3pm for future reference! :thumbsup2:

What harm are they doing ya dafty?

No harm at all, apart from offending my eyes with their Stone Island gear. If they wish to aspire to be sad wee men who fight (or rather, dance about a pavement not fighting) with other men, then all power to them.

I would far rather our support was made up of casuals than the sanctimonious, west end rent boys and students that seem to frequent this forum. Although I agree that the flag is a bit of a red neck.

Wee word of advice for the NGE though. Displaying flags with your "firm" name on it and posting pictures of yourselves without blanking out the faces on facebook just screams "jail me".

I would far rather our support was made up of casuals than the sanctimonious, west end rent boys and students that seem to frequent this forum. Although I agree that the flag is a bit of a red neck.

Wee word of advice for the NGE though. Displaying flags with your "firm" name on it and posting pictures of yourselves without blanking out the faces on facebook just screams "jail me".

Exactly cracking post , couldn't agree more.