This Is Brilliant

jagscast

I was reading some of them last night and had to force myself to stop. I'd never of got any sleep for laughing.

I loved the idea of them all walking out at Porkheid during the match. Then someone pointed out it was £40 a ticket. I'm sure if the football authorities, the other 11 SPL clubs and the World in general didn't all have it in for them they'd be offered a rebate as an act of good faith if they upsticks five minutes into the game.

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the ******** want us liquidated and we know why and if you don’t think it’s down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

This is time for action and for this sleeping giant to rise.

:lol:

That could easily have been copied and pasted from a BNP website, with the words Britain substituted for Glasgow and muslim substituted for republican. Absolutely breathtaking stuff.

I also like this post where someone points out that a demo outside Hampden on a Sunday might have limited effect, as no one is likely to be in the place! :D

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the ******** want us liquidated and we know why and if you don’t think it’s down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

This is time for action and for this sleeping giant to rise.

:lol:

That could easily have been copied and pasted from a BNP website, with the words Britain substituted for Glasgow and muslim substituted for republican. Absolutely breathtaking stuff.

I also like this post where someone points out that a demo outside Hampden on a Sunday might have limited effect, as no one is likely to be in the place! :D

also if its giro day it could reduce there numbers :thinking:

When you look at half of the comments on that h*ns website, you wonder what the Anti Sectarian unit are actually doing as they could easily do a lot of them for Sectarian abuse

When you read the crap thats posted the more I wish they would just liquidate and go.

Then when the newco stares up get told sorry your not welcome in Scottish Football , Spartans you can take there place.

You hear them talking about starting up and joining the conference so they not realise it England there had to go through the regional leagues first before you even reach the conference

When you look at half of the comments on that h*ns website, you wonder what the Anti Sectarian unit are actually doing as they could easily do a lot of them for Sectarian abuse

When you read the crap thats posted the more I wish they would just liquidate and go.

Then when the newco stares up get told sorry your not welcome in Scottish Football , Spartans you can take there place.

You hear them talking about starting up and joining the conference so they not realise it England there had to go through the regional leagues first before you even reach the conference

They are so used to being the centre of the (h)universe and getting everything their own way (along with their comrades at Porkheid), that most of them are genuinely baffled by the very idea that they should live by the rules that everybody else is expected to live by. It's a kind of idiocy that comes from a century of unchallenged solipsism.