Advantage Sons Of The Rock

Trips to Dumbarton it is then! :) Actually looking forward to it in an odd way! Also means we shouldn't get a friendly there this year (hopefully)!! . .

Lost me on that one If like others, myself included, you've found the friendlies at Dumbarton rather tedious why then should you look forward to two league matches there?

I thought Dumbarton looked like a decent team, they played some decent football and tried to keep it on the deck, I liked the look of Gilhaney in midfield, Wallace that scored the 4th and their right back aswell. Airdrie did seem to bully them off the ball alot though, the ref didnt give Dumbarton too many decisions either. good on them, they try to play the right way but I think they will find it tough next year. good finishes from Dargo, I was surprised they took him off so early despite being on a hattrick and airdrie being shocking at the back.Was also surprised at Airdrie taking Donnelly off so early aswell, when you need to score 4 goals to win a game why take off your best player?

I don't remember big Davey Lilley being that bad at defending! Lovering is still a dirty animal of a player aswell.

Was at the play-off game yesterday. Dumbarton VERY comfortable winners, but unless they strengthen quite a lot ahead of next season they're going to struggle. Airdrie made our defensive performance at Culter look like a masterclass.

Everyone is saying Dumbarton will not last in the First Division, they are wrong, i think Partick will stuggle next season and think Dumbarton will beat Thistle. remember Culter and Berwick Rangers! :(

Stuck with Jackie for another year, dark days ahead im afraid :no:

Everyone is saying Dumbarton will not last in the First Division, they are wrong, i think Partick will stuggle next season and think Dumbarton will beat Thistle. remember Culter and Berwick Rangers! :(

A bit early to be drinking, is it not?

Remember Ayr, Morton and QoS. Yes, I can point to a couple of games and use them to predict an entire season too.

Everyone is saying Dumbarton will not last in the First Division, they are wrong, i think Partick will stuggle next season and think Dumbarton will beat Thistle. remember Culter and Berwick Rangers! :( Stuck with Jackie for another year, dark days ahead im afraid :no:

Spot on. Dumbarton will last in this division, I can even see them challenging for promotion. "Partick" on the other hand will surely finish 10th and get hammered by Dumbarton in all 4 games. Really worried about next season now.

Also it's Thistle not "Partick".

Spot on. Dumbarton will last in this division, I can even see them challenging for promotion. "Partick" on the other hand will surely finish 10th and get hammered by Dumbarton in all 4 games. Really worried about next season now.

Also it's Thistle not "Partick".

As the little guy from Fantasy Island would "Okay Boss its Thistle not "Pertic"

The little guy would have been a great striker for Partick :worship:

This song is dedicated to you Boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeAh_IeSrQ&feature=related

Edited by sil