Pot - Kettle

Jagman1876

Just watching n reading all you anti - Rangers clowns

Do none of you remember that Thistle spent outside their means hence we ended up with Save The Jags ?

Folk in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Tut Tut

Nice try at a wind up but curious if you could prove any evidence on this?

From my recollection the £2,000,000 we spent on the JHS had a damaging impact on the playing budget, especially in 95/96 (even with healthy OF crowds at Firhill).

We had a shit manager who proceeded to get our team relegated, wasted £30,000 on shite like Jim Slavin and signed a number of Premier League experienced 'over the hill pros' such as David Farrel and Streve Maskrey for the 96/97 season. In this season, we still honouring Premier League wages to those who remained at the club.

We didn't go up at the first attempt and in November 1997, as a result of much smaller crowds for 18 months or so the club were looking at a £3,000,000 debt.

Do none of you remember that Thistle spent outside their means hence we ended up with Save The Jags ?

Tut Tut

aye we also spent outwith our means complying with spl rules in 03/04 building a new stand and still ended up being shafted but the sfa/spl couldny care less about wee diddy clubs like us

Tut Tut

Every club in the league deserves appropriate punishment for indiscretions. If Thistle ever behave in a similar manner to how Rangers did then I'm not going to change my stance just because it's the team I support.

Many, both here and in the media, have been calling for Rangers fans and staff to simply accept their punishment like men, that's also what I'd ask of Thistle if they were in the same boat.

Tut Tut

Your big team didn't even give us a ball or a jersey for auction during stj, **** them. You can hardly compare the two.

Personally I don't care what team did this, they should be suspended until they are in a position to apply for sfl 3.

Every club in the league deserves appropriate punishment for indiscretions. If Thistle ever behave in a similar manner to how Rangers did then I'm not going to change my stance just because it's the team I support.

Many, both here and in the media, have been calling for Rangers fans and staff to simply accept their punishment like men, that's also what I'd ask of Thistle if they were in the same boat.

The thing is they haven't been punished. The ten point reduction is automatic as is the European disqualification and the sfa punishment was appealed. Anything that happens to them has been of their own making.

Aye and remember you twat,we paid our debts and it wasn`t 2 pence in the pound either, so piss off to Div3 in season 2012/13

Partick Thistle ran up debt renovating Firhill to comply with the law, that being the Taylor Report.

Rangers ran up debt by spending money they didn't have on players, basically cheating their way to success.

Next.

Tut Tut

Awwwwww! Isn't that cute? You can string some words together. Can we have you as our pet?