Open Training Session

Lionel J. Botch

Just went along and got my season ticket! :) oh and a little pic to get everyone who can't be there a wee bit excited! :)

http://t.co/3LdMDMCQ

or if that's not working

http://www.imgur.com/1I7sT.jpeg

Pitch is looking good not sure how long that will last with this summers rain never mind the winter!

Edited by little_miss_jag

Went along to get a season ticket so headed along to this. Great idea from the club for the kids to go along and must've been a day to remember for the 5 fans who got to join in. The players came out and punted loads of free Thistle branded balls into the crowd for the kids to keep and then we watched the players pass the ball between them for a bit like they do in the warm ups before the game before they played a training match on a smaller pitch where the players could only take 1 touch which was later changed to 2. Then afterwards everyone got to meet Jackie and the players in the Alan Rough Lounge and the players were all excellent with the kids whilst they also handed up free fruit juice and milkshakes that the players have been drinking throughout pre-season.

Well organised and a credit to the club. It's a shame there wasn't a bigger crowd for it but the weather wasn't ideal and the kids (and the big kids like myself) all seemed to have a great time regardless.

Went along to get a season ticket so headed along to this. Great idea from the club for the kids to go along and must've been a day to remember for the 5 fans who got to join in. The players came out and punted loads of free Thistle branded balls into the crowd for the kids to keep and then we watched the players pass the ball between them for a bit like they do in the warm ups before the game before they played a training match on a smaller pitch where the players could only take 1 touch which was later changed to 2. Then afterwards everyone got to meet Jackie and the players in the Alan Rough Lounge and the players were all excellent with the kids whilst they also handed up free fruit juice and milkshakes that the players have been drinking throughout pre-season.

Well organised and a credit to the club. It's a shame there wasn't a bigger crowd for it but the weather wasn't ideal and the kids (and the big kids like myself) all seemed to have a great time regardless.

Good stuff. I hope they were working on their set pieces (my main gripe over the last few seasons).

Now am not the biggest fan of jaggy MacB but he won me over today and was actually quite funny! :) Jaggy MacB has a new fan :)

Good idea from the club though - the balls at the start was a bit of a shock - no warning - the players seemed to rather enjoy throwing them at us though! But made sense with the kids at the end getting them all signed!

Great idea from the club and everyone there seemed to enjoy it! Shame about the weather though!

Now am not the biggest fan of jaggy MacB but he won me over today and was actually quite funny! :) Jaggy MacB has a new fan :)

Good idea from the club though - the balls at the start was a bit of a shock - no warning - the players seemed to rather enjoy throwing them at us though! But made sense with the kids at the end getting them all signed!

Great idea from the club and everyone there seemed to enjoy it! Shame about the weather though!

you now like Jaggy MacBee and a post where you mention kids and not BRATS !!!!

Shit , I must be still drunk from Friday night!

:P

You'd think you and PotM were bumping uglies or summat.

Nah I am just waiting for my reunion with you of course! :)! haha!

you now like Jaggy MacBee and a post where you mention kids and not BRATS !!!!

Shit , I must be still drunk from Friday night!

:P

haha I know what the hell is going on? But all children today were seen and not heard - the way it is meant to be!! :)

Maybe if football was a Sunday I would be in a better mood...

Great idea by the club. Had hoped to take my niece, but my mum had other plans. Did make a stop at Firhill about 1.30 so I could buy the away top though. Disappointed they're not doing kids mini kits, but this big kid has a smile on her face :thumbsup2: