Positive Signs - Let's Back The Team 100%

Fistle1876

The new season is less than 2 weeks away. I think most jags fans believe we have a great chance of promotion this season so let's get right behind the team. Everyone who said they would buy a ST if sevco were in the 3rd go out and buy them. Everyone who said they would up their membership to silver or gold do it.

I hope firhill is bouncing next season especially with the new singing section in the north stand. We can do it but we need every jags fan to be behind the team!

The new season is less than 2 weeks away. I think most jags fans believe we have a great chance of promotion this season so let's get right behind the team. Everyone who said they would buy a ST if sevco were in the 3rd go out and buy them. Everyone who said they would up their membership to silver or gold do it.

I hope firhill is bouncing next season especially with the new singing section in the north stand. We can do it but we need every jags fan to be behind the team!

Couldn't agree more. Also, should we not be promoting the Aberdeen supporters idea of "Sellout Saturday". It is scheduled for 11th August (Falkirk home) so lets see if we can get a capacity crowd into Firhill.

Couldn't agree more. Also, should we not be promoting the Aberdeen supporters idea of "Sellout Saturday". It is scheduled for 11th August (Falkirk home) so lets see if we can get a capacity crowd into Firhill.

Whilst that seems impossible, I might be coming to Glasgow that weekend, so I'm more than willing to help us reach a sell-out. :D

Absolutely. I'll be doing my best to persuade an extra couple of folks to come along.

Before the newco situation hit us there really was a great sense of optimism, lets get that back and get right behind our team as we do have a great chance this season (another striker would be nice though).

As fans we asked for the the newco club to be starting in Division 3 and that is what is going to happen, we always knew that there would be a cost and now when the club needs us we need to do what we can to help it in the season ahead.

bought my ticket today as well. it has a number on the front. I do not know if they started at 0001 but if they did we have sold over 1300

I think they might be in ranges - the Adult ones might start at 1000, the Concessions at 2000, etc.

Whatever the numbering system lets hope there is a big take up in the final few weeks before the league campaign starts!

Five of my pals are getting season tickets this season, none of them had one last season and some havn't had a season ticket for a good few years.

I've still yet to get mine but that's six more season ticket purchases on the horizon for the club.

Edited by northernsoul

bought my ticket today as well. it has a number on the front. I do not know if they started at 0001 but if they did we have sold over 1300

If it was that many we'd still have Paul Cairney & be odds on favourites for promotion! The more season tickets that are bought though the better chance we have of adding to the squad & making a sustained challenge for the title.

I think we can do it, if you do, buy a season ticket/sponsor a player/advertise your company in the programme & it'll really help in the push for promotion!