Nomads Player Sponsorship

£270 raised. We need at least £330 for Home/Away top. Last season we sponsored Paul Cairney. A couple of seasons back we got at least 2 strips. With the feel good factor back lets get at least a shirt and show Jackie and the player we sponsor that the support is behind them.

FULL KIT £400 plus VAT (top, shorts, boots - with socks thrown in for free)

HOME/AWAY TOP 275 plus VAT

HOME/AWAY SHORTS £100 plus VAT

BOOTS £100 plus VAT

We have hit the magical amount of £330. Some people have promised payment this week via paypal and cheque so we can keep this open til the end of the week and see if we get any more so we could sponsor a players boots. That would give us 2 prizes to give away at end of season. If you would like to continue the support please pm for my paypal details. Well done to everyone who has donated.

Taking votes on who to sponsor. Not many left, the remainders are below. We have £340 so can make a boot sponsorship if we pushed on. I know we can do it and always happy to take another tenner off people who have generously chipped in. Think of me as the Thistle HMRC.

AWAY TOPS Aaron Muirhead, David Rowson, James Craigen, Brad Halsman. Ryan Scully, Jackie McNamara, Simon Donnelly.

BOOTS Scott Fox, Brad Halsman, Aaron Muirhead, Ryan Scully, James Craigen.

Whoever sponsored please vote in the Nomads section of the message board.

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/6199-nomad-player-sponsorship-201213/

We have hit the magical amount of £330. Some people have promised payment this week via paypal and cheque so we can keep this open til the end of the week and see if we get any more so we could sponsor a players boots. That would give us 2 prizes to give away at end of season. If you would like to continue the support please pm for my paypal details. Well done to everyone who has donated.

Well done to yourself for getting it organized.

:thumbsup2:

Well done to yourself for getting it organized.

:thumbsup2:

Yes indeed. It is good to see effort like this rewarded.

Now I already have an El Cid signed shirt from previous years sponsorship - I'd go for Rowser away top - it kinda traditional for us to have the away shirt seeing as how we are distant ourselves...............

Edited by Shuggie