Does Anybody Feel Sorry For Newco?

JockinOz

if having no sympathy for them was an Olympic sport I'd be a favourite for a medal. I'm not sure I could out ditto Blackpool Jags so I might have to settle for silver or bronze.

I do tho' believe that legislation should've been in place to cover much of what has happened. Kinda like taking a sick pet to three different vets each one more incompetent than the next. The poor beast should have been put out its misery months ago.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has to remember they the previous reincarnation, voted us out the League this must be highlighted to every jags fan and every current bun that complains about us

Im only sorry this SCUM werent thrown out altogether as they should have been. And as for that Scumbag Cretin McCoist!!! He should be hammered for his comments, but our authorities will probably just shake his hand for them.

In purely human terms I have a tiny miniscule amount of sympathy for any former Rangers / new Sevco Scotland football fans who have accepted that they have been caught cheating and have attempted to corrupt the game by manipulating illegal payments - not to mention the issue of defrauding Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.

Unfortunately the majority of former Rangers supporters I have been speaking to are in some cloud cuckoo land of denial that they have done nothing wrong - and have merely been victims of naughty businessmen who have run away with all the money. Now I am aware that ignorance, arrogance and bigotry has always formed a substantial part of the background for supporting the blue cheek but it defies belief that a vocal majority of their adherents are now clinging to some element of being perceived as "victims" in this farce. Perhaps they have borrowed this "victim" status from their green cheek brothers?

They have lived for so long with such an enormous sense of superiority, entitlement and arrogance, they find it difficult, nay impossible to admit they are anything but superior.

So they imagine they did nothing wrong, that it's all a plot (Celtic directors with SFA connections are mentioned) and that all the other 41 clubs hate them and are out to get them.

The latter is true if you add the phrase " the fans of".

I paricularly have lost any semblance of respect I might once have had for Sally McCoist, who has revealed himself to be a cheereleader for the lowest type of sectarian filth who associate themselves with the Corrant Buns. If he were manager of any other club in Scotland, he'd have been disciplined already. Can you imagine the vitriol and clamour for action if similar type comments had emanated from Neil Lennon?

Then they have the cheek to wonder why supporters of other clubs don't like them, g'rrr!

McCoist's whining is getting on my onions. Poor boy, having to slum it in sh*tty grounds, playing in the rain on cold east coast nights - all the stuff most managers have had to do while he has had his arse royally kissed.

Still, it may be the making of him. Like the Windsors after the bombing of Buck House during World War Two (by a cousin of the king, incidentally - one bomb through his study window) at least Ally will be able to look the plebians in the eye.

Listening to Sportsound, as I can't get to Alloa today and it seems Traynor hasn't taken any of the saga invoving Rangers to heart still sticking to the old party line.

Its obvious Traynor and his ilk don't get the whole thing at all, as usual changing any argument about Rangers into a manichean tale of Armageddon. I think expecting any sense from that direction ia a forlorn hope.

Do I feel sorry for them? Errrr.....no.

Do I feel sorry that the Scottish game has been tarnished by the Gers fiasco, Regan and Doncaster? YES

Spot on. The SPL and SFA have bent over backwards and thrown rule book after rule book out the window to try and accommodate and placate rangers. Any other team would have disappeared like Gretna or been forced to take over another teams place like Airdrie Utd.

This isn't a unique situation just a Rangers situation.

And as for sympathy. Forget it. The tin lid was McCoist complaining about not receiving 2nd place money from the SPL when all the people including football teams owed money from Rangers can fecking whistle!!!!! Couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch.

And the cherry on the icing on the cake. We want to negotiate our registration.

Un****ingbelievable to say the least!!!!

By the way, I am sure that all top-team players will leave Ibrox.

What kind of players is the next manager using? Youth team?

I think that Rangers youth team can win the 3rd Division. I am interested in the points they get. Glasgow City Ladies won the league by 100% record, but 100% record would be difficult for Rangers Youth Team. What is your prediction, how many points will Rangers get in the 3rd Division?

By the way, I am sure that all top-team players will leave Ibrox.

What kind of players is the next manager using? Youth team?

I think that Rangers youth team can win the 3rd Division. I am interested in the points they get. Glasgow City Ladies won the league by 100% record, but 100% record would be difficult for Rangers Youth Team. What is your prediction, how many points will Rangers get in the 3rd Division?

All being well a 25 point deduction by October and liquidation and complete non-existance by December.

Has 25-point deduction been already decided? Or being discussed in the SFA?

No, but insiders are mooting the strong possibility of Swally McCoist facing a 25 pint penalty, in addition to the 25 pie deduction already imposed on him by Green. Allegedly.

Edited by Blackpool Jags

Was driving back from up North earlier & came across the Sevco game on Radio Scotland about 2.30pm!

I didn't catch all of it but the reporter asked about the possible stripping of titles and the Green character said it was a complex case and he understood about other clubs being unhappy with things including the money side of things but then added 'if you dont pay players the money then they'll leave!'

Errr, no s@@t Sherlock and if they'd left...

I thought their fans were excellent today. Only two incidents of mindless bigotry that I could hear. Knobs.

Actually, the SFL has an almost unique prospect of being able to completely eradicate "party songs" within football grounds this season. A simple 1 point penalty for any recorded incidents could make the 3rd division much more interesting without anyone having to worry about jeapordising large TV deals.

I feel sorry for the 3500 odd that went today and had to pay to watch that drivel today!

It just showed how scummy there fans were, everytime a Brechin player went to take a shy they were abused and given the viccys, I remember one bit in the first half when there was some woman about 40-50 year old, giving the w4nker sign to a brechin player taking a shy in full view of the tele, ugly cow had probably been let out her kennel for the day. Scottish fitba will be pishing their frillys if this team is apparently going to fly up the leagues to the spl, we would tear them a new hole.