Dools Going No Where

ayrshire jag

With Rangers interested in Templeman, that would leave Hearts short of one of their regular strikers and with money in the bank if they did sell him, I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute bid. Anything above £50k and I think he'd be gone.

My Jambo mate has just told me that very thing. I hope he is trying to take the p1ss, but seems pretty convinced

Well lets hope we are signing someone or Ian Maxwell is on the wind up, his latest tweet.......

Ian Maxwell@ianmaxiptfc

Just on the way back to Firhill. Was hoping for a quiet night - oh well #deadlineday

I reckon he's taking the piss or we're trying to get someone in. Couldn't see him doing that if we were in talks of selling someone.

With Rangers interested in Templeman, that would leave Hearts short of one of their regular strikers and with money in the bank if they did sell him, I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute bid. Anything above £50k and I think he'd be gone.

Are Hearts wanting to get stung twice?

That thought troubles me, and it would be the ultimate irony if the hunshilling indirectly led to our star striker being wheeched off to Hearts, and our title push derailed.

I don't do god stuff and all that, but on the extreme off-chance that there is one out there, please FFS don't allow this to happen.

if we only got Steven Craig on loan because some kind fan gave a big donation I doubt we are buying,

maybe a swap deal?

would like to think we could keep this squad together as I feel it has really good potential.

Agree with you I would be very concerned to lose Doolan and while I think the addition of Steven Craig should be a good thing (emphasis on should) there is no way he would be a replacement for Kris which would be a devastating blow to our title hopes. Its not just Hearts who are concerning me with Dundee getting off to a disastrous start in the leagues and cups they know as well how deadly Doolan can be.

Interesting that MWM posted a couple of weeks ago about possible interest come January if we were in with a chance for the lad McCallister at Peterhead. Though I am not to sure how we could afford him we would really need someone like him if we lost Doolan.

Supposedly Hearts have accepted £1.3m for both players , Templeton is tempted by the cash McGowan has at the moment politely told them to **** off.

Scottish football is a complete bag of ***** with ZombieRangers escaping from millions of tax debts and Hearts having to sell players to pay a tax debt