Idiot

thornwoodjag

Like I said. The following describes what happens when Torpedo pulled a goal back against Dynamo in the cup. Urge your team on for an equaliser? Nah, get the game abandoned!!

"Perhaps the most anticipated match of the day, a cross-town showdown between Torpedo Moscow and Dynamo, was interrupted twice – and then put to an early end, after fans started to throw flares onto the pitch. At that moment Dynamo were 2-1 ahead."

Looking forward to see what happens when then Union Bears let off their smoke bombs at the future hamlets visited by Sevco.

Note: In Russia a footie match wouldn't be a footie match without a smoke bomb or ten, or indeed the compulsory flares*.

*No, not those kind of flares.

Didn't their flares damage the Annan pitch? I fully expect to see the full majesty of the law brought down on them and then for it to say:

"Nothing to see here, move along now."

Also expect the SFA to do SFA about sectarian singing which they're supposed to have a policy on. Their report:

"Nothing to hear here, move along now."

Edited by Mr Bunny

It's hardly the crime of the centure. I think flare and smoke bombs always look quality when they are let off en masse at foreign games.

Didn't a Thistle fan letting one off at McDairmid Park a couple of years back, possibly in that Scottish Cup game that was cancelled on Tuesday night then played the following evening?