Thistle Team V Morton

G SUS

How many times do we see this on official updates...

Corner to thistle

X swings in in but it comes to nothing

Another thistle corner

X swings it in but ita an easy take for the keeper

Corner to Morton - goal

Corner to Morton - another goal :-(

Was always going to be the toughest game of this quarter but still to disappointing to lose (especially to 2 goals from corners). After the game against Airdrie in 2 weeks the first quarter will be over so it will be intersting to see where we are then, and Morton play Dunfermline so something will have to give there.

I guess there are easier games than away against Morton in the league. Still I am a bit disappointed by the result.

Anyway, hopefully it will be a better result in the semi-finals next time.

Disappointed? Yes pf course. But an away defeat was always on the cards - especially against a side which had won four on the trot. The real disappointment for me was that Dufy comeback at Falkirk. They are in my opinion our main opponents for the title. The home game in 3 weeks is a real 6-pointer now. But even then it's early days - barely quarter the way through the season. Were it not for the absurd ' one up' rule applied by the SPL I would be very confident of promotion. Is there another league set upin the whole of Europe which operates such an anti-competitive measure?