Keys Found In Stand At Central Park

jagfox

Message from p&b:

Just to let partick fans no, i work at central park, and we have found a bunch of keys in the stand the partick guys were in yesterday. No obvious distinguishing details, 3 keys, two Yale silver and one gold. Do look like house keys, certainly not car or anything. We have them in the main office here if anyone has any idea of who they might belong too!

Good luck to Thistle in the final, quite a close game all round, but you guys look good this year, able to dig out important results. Your in with a good shot of the title i'd say.

This post has been edited by FBadgers: Today, 10:20

Message from p&b:

Just to let partick fans no, i work at central park, and we have found a bunch of keys in the stand the partick guys were in yesterday. No obvious distinguishing details, 3 keys, two Yale silver and one gold. Do look like house keys, certainly not car or anything. We have them in the main office here if anyone has any idea of who they might belong too!

Good luck to Thistle in the final, quite a close game all round, but you guys look good this year, able to dig out important results. Your in with a good shot of the title i'd say.

This post has been edited by FBadgers: Today, 10:20

Strangely, that is an exact description of my keys.... yet, i wasn't at the game, checked my desk anyway and they are still here, so rule me out.

Shouldn't you keep it secret what the keys look like, that way when someone comes forward you can ask them to describe the keys to decide if you think they're genuine or chancers?

You'd surely have to have some sad shit going on in your life to force you into the seedy world of opportunist lost key collecting.

I've just forwarded a message from another forum. It's not really a problem as what are the chances of someone taking the time to attempt open every door of every Thistle fan that was at the game? Ffs you try and do a but of public service :P

Once the bad man claimed them. how would he know what door they fit in?

Trial and error... and patience :innocent2:

Also, it's more that I wouldn't think you'd need to tell people what the keys look like to help them realise they've lost their keys, they'll realise by the time they get to their front door!

This could be a real issue if someone gets a hold of these keys...

Every Jags fan leaves an empty house every saturday.

:lol:

Just to be clear, I never thought there would be any real worry that some idiot serially collects keys on the off chance of finding out where they belong. I just thought it was standard practice, that's all.

However, if there are people like Sigesige that have collections of bank accounts and god knows what else, you never know...