Jaggy Macb Mascot

Jagali

Could someone ask JaggyMacB to be a bit more enthusiastic and interact with the kids in the Jackie Husband stand. Is he not meant to be creating a bit of a buzz around the place before kick-off?

Was surprised to see him standing around chatting to the boys who sell the programme at the bottom of the hill before yesterday's game. Then when he did come on the pitch, he waved from a distance to a couple of kids and then wandered off to the main stand side of the pitch and paced around doing nothing.

Pretty poor really :(

Just a thought and some the warriors used to do,

Why not have him outside the JHS and then the kids can say hi to him and have there picture taken? I am sure that would make alot of kids happy.

Edit to add: The warriors had a friend for their mascott who went with him and took the photos.

Edited by little_miss_jag

Took my son to his third game at Firhill on Saturday. On both previous occasions (Dumbarton & Airdrie), Jaggy spent the last half hour before kick-off ambling around beside the players' tunnel at the far side of the pitch and was nowhere to be seen at half-time, despite ideal weather conditions.

My son finally got his picture taken with Jaggy on Saturday while he was standing at the programme seller's booth. He's obviously delighted, but I noticed that, once in the ground, Jaggy spent most of his time at the south end of the JHS, whilst all the youngsters are up in the north end of the JHS.

• Members

I hear it's actually Sid in the outfit and he's needed in the dressing room at half time and just prior to kick-off hence why he doesn't go round to the JHS. It's seen as a good morale booster for the team before the match starts with Sid performing magic tricks and stunts in the dressing room before the start of the game to relax the players.

Seems to be working!