Woman In Supermarkets

Chicofan

All i can say is they are absolute feckin murder!

Is it so hard to go the aisle pick what you want and proceed onwards rather dithering about leaving their trollies blocking half the isle etc etc

Who's with me on this? oh and whilst I'm at it... a ban on them using cash machines should certainly be considered!

• Like 3

I'm with you an this one, supermarkets are for buying your supplies not having a confab in the aisle whilst circling the wagons trolleys to stop folk getting by. They should have to shop at designated times given a pre agreed time (Supermarket sweep style) and have to hand their mobiles in at the door before they start

• Like 2

It always comes as a huge surprise, to the disstaff side, that after all the groceries have been scanned and the total arrived at, some method of payment is required.

Cue unzipping of bag, rummaging around for purse, opening same, counting out of small change, etc, etc.

And don't get me started on coupon users :-(

• Like 2

It always comes as a huge surprise, to the disstaff side, that after all the groceries have been scanned and the total arrived at, some method of payment is required.

Cue unzipping of bag, rummaging around for purse, opening same, counting out of small change, etc, etc.

As a manager of a convenience store I know EXACTLY what you are saying. The looks you get when they hand you Co-op divvy card and you tell them you DONT accept them!!

It's no different here in Sydney. It's normal to see 2 or 3 women enter the supermarket and stop just inside after the auto entry swing gates and have a chat about Shyte! Then there are the ones who get on the Mobiles to ask if it's ok to buy that Marked Down product that they had no intention of buying until they saw the price! Then there are the ones who browse up and down and around and around while on the mobile "Oh ah Know , Oh ah Know It's awful the price of food today " That's all you hear but they still toss it onto the trolley anyway. Mobiles should be banned from Supermarkets without any hesitation! What about when you just want to pick up a loaf and a pint of milk and there's 1 or 2 women at the Milk Fridge and you can't get to that one pint of milk that you need because they are chatting away and totally oblivious to you trying to open the fridge door!

I rest my case!

I like to follow people really closely and then anticipate their next wrong move. They then say to me "oh I'm sorry." And I reply "You will be!" My wife hates it when I say it but I love it. And why can't pedestrian traffic keep to the left in this country of Oz. I'd hate to see how some of these people drive. Watching people trying to park their car is another story. Is it? Yes it is. I could sit their for hours and watch people try and park and completely feck it up. Four and five times they may back in and out until they get it right. It's quite fascinating. You'd think they were trying to park a truck instead it's a Mini.

All i can say is they are absolute feckin murder!

Is it so hard to go the aisle pick what you want and proceed onwards rather dithering about leaving their trollies blocking half the isle etc etc

Who's with me on this? oh and whilst I'm at it... a ban on them using cash machines should certainly be considered!

Oh dear. Your missus is going to be pleased by this. :lol:

Just remember, that purse is generally where the lady's spouse's manhood also resides. :frantic:

Oh dear. Your missus is going to be pleased by this. :lol:

Well Mck...We have an understanding we do not go shopping together ever after a rather heated exchange in Tesco one night which resulted in me walking out in protest at her dithering and continuous guiding of the trolley which i was pushing!

All i can say is thank the lord for Internet shopping :thumbsup2:

I had an incident wae a guy in a wheelchair in asda about a yr ago. He ran over my toe with his wheelchair. I didn't say anything, just kinda grunted. He turned round and said 'aye well you shid get oot my effin way fur f's sake. He got told straight, "don't think coz u're in a wheelchair, i won't kick your ass." But it would probably be futile kickin his ass coz he wouldn't feel it. I hate it when people like that take liberties n expect you to say nothing coz they're in a wheelchair. How will they ever be treated like equals if we don't talk back or give them a slap? If we don't we're patronizing them.

it should be the preserve of blokes doing the usual smash & fekin grab

......unless yer marital uber-fuhrer is like mine and hands out a messages demand list with some of the most obscure fkn items on it

like "honeyroast buffalo facial scrub with lavvy sanitiser" and "frozen pig trotter shower gel".......ok I made those two up but honestly her lists are that obscure. Nae point asking one of the floor "walkers" (accurate description of the Walking Dead "assistants") cos they look at you like YOU'RE the weirdo before saying "I don't think we stock those". So the mobile phone is my best friend. Phone up the screaming skull to get some sort of GPS co-ordinates for the desired shengis. :angry3:

Indeed...see folk (mainly woman i may add) grabbing 3 loaves and 12 pints of milk..WTF!!

Might have a big family. When I was growing up my dad would constantly moan that me and my siblings could easily get through a couple of loaves and six pints of milk in a day.

......unless yer marital uber-fuhrer is like mine and hands out a messages demand list with some of the most obscure fkn items on it

like "honeyroast buffalo facial scrub with lavvy sanitiser" and "frozen pig trotter shower gel".......ok I made those two up but honestly her lists are that obscure. Nae point asking one of the floor "walkers" (accurate description of the Walking Dead "assistants") cos they look at you like YOU'RE the weirdo before saying "I don't think we stock those". So the mobile phone is my best friend. Phone up the screaming skull to get some sort of GPS co-ordinates for the desired shengis. :angry3:

... or you could get crafty and get her any facial scrub (tell her you think the one you bought is better suited to her skin type) and any shower gel will do (tell her some scientific shegite like it's it's pH balanced and full of some unpronounceable acid that is anti-ageing) - she'll buy any o that pish and hey presto you're in and out of superdrug in minutes.

• Like 1