Answer Me This!

jagaritis

just reading through the ptfc official history,players that stood out for different reasons,top heroes Alan Rough,Kenny Watson,Colin McAdam,Doug somner,Gordon Rae,Jim Duffy,Chic Charnley,Nicky Walker,Albert Craig.......In saying all that,there were a few total numpties over the years,Alan Carson,Jackie Rafferty,Gordon Dalziel,Nelson Still,Hugh Lydon,THE DOHERTY BROTHERS,jesus......so who was the worst player ever at firhill?

I grew up in EK. It's in another time zone from the rest of Scotland, isn't it? :lol: In reference to your question: just about anyone Gerry Collins bigged up.

lived in E.K all my life,nothing to brag about there! Watched the jags on and off for 35 years,quite a rollercoaster,the jags and East Kilbride,christ am now depressed.

just reading through the ptfc official history,players that stood out for different reasons,top heroes Alan Rough,Kenny Watson,Colin McAdam,Doug somner,Gordon Rae,Jim Duffy,Chic Charnley,Nicky Walker,Albert Craig.......In saying all that,there were a few total numpties over the years,Alan Carson,Jackie Rafferty,Gordon Dalziel,Nelson Still,Hugh Lydon,THE DOHERTY BROTHERS,jesus......so who was the worst player ever at firhill?

You can start with the likes of Stephane Bonnes, Sean Kilgallon, Stephen McConalogue, Graham Gibson, Miroslav Mooc, Jose Quitongo and most of those signed by D*ck Campbell.

I refused to go to Firhill when Tommy Bryce was manager.....

You can start with the likes of Stephane Bonnes, Sean Kilgallon, Stephen McConalogue, Graham Gibson, Miroslav Mooc, Jose Quitongo and most of those signed by D*ck Campbell.

I refused to go to Firhill when Tommy Bryce was manager.....

Stevie Lovell,Jim Hamilton,Paddy Keogh,Lucas Atkins,Pedram Ardalany,Jorge Cadete, Stevie Lennon, Sandy Hodge, Paul keegan, Ricky Gillies,John Gemmell

You could actually write a book lol :angry:

lived in E.K all my life,nothing to brag about there! Watched the jags on and off for 35 years,quite a rollercoaster,the jags and East Kilbride,christ am now depressed.

I grew up in The Murray, went to Duncanrig and I remember that stinking ERF bus that used to take us to games from the Murray Square. Ah, nostalgia.

:thumbsup2:

I grew up in The Murray, went to Duncanrig and I remember that stinking ERF bus that used to take us to games from the Murray Square. Ah, nostalgia.

I used to get on at calderwood square away back in the late 70's,used to stay in Blackbraes road,now stay in St

Leonards.Chicago,your well travelled,not done chicago,done an around the world trip last year,New York,Las Vegas,San fran,Rio,Santiago,Auckland,Sydney,Brisbane,Cairns,Tokyo,Hong kong,Bangkok and home to the Bonnie Prince Charlie in East Kilbride.Wore the jags top in every city,in New york this yank came up to me and asked "is that the soccer team Blly Connolly says score nil" true story.Never been to Chicago,maybe in the future.

:thumbsup2:

I used to get on at calderwood square away back in the late 70's,used to stay in Blackbraes road,now stay in St

Leonards.Chicago,your well travelled,not done chicago,done an around the world trip last year,New York,Las Vegas,San fran,Rio,Santiago,Auckland,Sydney,Brisbane,Cairns,Tokyo,Hong kong,Bangkok and home to the Bonnie Prince Charlie in East Kilbride.Wore the jags top in every city,in New york this yank came up to me and asked "is that the soccer team Blly Connolly says score nil" true story.Never been to Chicago,maybe in the future.

Most of my Jags pals lived in the Murray in those days. I miss EK, but only in very small doses. Maybe see you later in the year. :)

Not technicaly the worst player but the most I've ever disliked a player is Brady.He summed up everything that was wrong about a Dick Campbell team in one individual.

Two of the actual worst for me are Allan Carson and Brian Purdie.

I seem to remember that Brian Purdie was club captain. So we must have made some progress since then!

Leigh Palin. Willie Callaghan. Any of the lads from the Jnrs that Lambie brought in while we were in the 2nd division. I think they lasted 4 weeks and he then punted the lot of them.

palin was an outstanding player who should have went on to better things with us... like stringing 5 games together. injury prevented it tho'.