Ayr Thistle?

jagfox

Today Ayr United are due to play Stenhousemuir in Division 2. United already have John Robertson, Ray McStay, Mark Twaddle, The Hoor in their playing squad. They are also rumoured to be signing Liam Buchanan and Marc Smyth from Cliftonville.

In addition Stenny have Kevin McKinlay and Rowser in their ranks.

Anyone not happy with our current slump may want to take their wet knickers down to Somerset to relieve the halycon days of 2007/08 :P

Today Ayr United are due to play Stenhousemuir in Division 2. United already have John Robertson, Ray McStay, Mark Twaddle, The Hoor in their playing squad. They are also rumoured to be signing Liam Buchanan and Marc Smyth from Cliftonville.

Anyone not happy with our current slump may want to take their wet knickers down to Somerset to relieve the halycon days of 2007/08 :P

How did you know I had wet knickers??

• Like 1

Today Ayr United are due to play Stenhousemuir in Division 2. United already have John Robertson, Ryan McStay, Mark Twaddle, The Hoor in their playing squad. They are also rumoured to be signing Liam Buchanan and Marc Smyth from Cliftonville.

Never forget Brown Ferguson.

Any snow on Fenwick Moor? I know where I'm heading.

Haud me back!