How Big Is Tonight!

Lindau

We're looking at getting the ten past one train from Central Station. Allowing for getting there and having a pint in one of the charming Greenock 'pub of the year'-type hostelries, then attempting to get through the Junior standard entrances at Greenock Dome, we decided not to leave it too late. Too many times I've turned up at a big away game in the past at ten to three only to still miss the first 15 minutes. Nah, playing it safe this time.

Edited by Blackpool Jags

The problem with Cappielow is sometimes we take 500 and sometimes we take 1,000 and often there is no logical explanation for either. Tomorrow they are expecting 1,500 Jags fans, you'd like to think they'll have all their turnstyles open in the away end.

Don't be daft wee man. Its Greenock. Turn up at 2.50, join queue, by time you walk up the hill behind WDE it will be after 3.10.

4 turnstiles max.

One of the intriguing points about this game is that it pits a largely young, talented team against one of mostly experienced pros: the result, given the position of the two clubs in the division, could inform and/or justify future strategies for gaining promotion to the top division in Scotland. Or it would if Scottish managers were perceptive enough.

Really, really hope we bet this manky mob. Their grounds a sh*thole, amidst a sea of decay. Its not changed at all in nearly 30 years and I really, really hate it!

Having got that off my chest, tomorrow is definetly a winnable game for us, in the two previous games we've had a man sent off and suffered from schoolboy defending. Sureely, we wil be at the top of our game and with a full squad to choose from will turn them over?

Really, really hope we bet this manky mob. Their grounds a sh*thole, amidst a sea of decay. Its not changed at all in nearly 30 years and I really, really hate it!

Having got that off my chest, tomorrow is definetly a winnable game for us, in the two previous games we've had a man sent off and suffered from schoolboy defending. Sureely, we wil be at the top of our game and with a full squad to choose from will turn them over?

I just watched the highlights of the boxing day game on official site and I cant believe we lost that game if we get half as many chances tomorrow

we should win comfortably I am going for an Erskine double to get us back in the driving seat for the title good luck archie and the boys for tomorrow

I just watched the highlights of the boxing day game on official site and I cant believe we lost that game if we get half as many chances tomorrow

we should win comfortably I am going for an Erskine double to get us back in the driving seat for the title good luck archie and the boys for tomorrow

You were at home though guys. Thistle appear to be like a different team away from home... 4 points from a possible 21 away from home since mid-September is terrible. I believe only Airdrie have a poorer away record over the same period.

Who knows what will happen... I'd acknowledge that Thistle could cause Morton a lot of problems, but I think (hope) the experience in the Morton squad will be crucial. I'm not saying it as a wind up, but if Thistle lose I think it could have a huge impact on the confidence of their squad. That would be 11 points behind.. with really tough away games to Cowdenbeath (really wouldn't want to be facing them mid-week at their place anytime soon!) and Raith in hand.

If Morton win tomorrow I'd expect us to go on to win the league.

You were at home though guys. Thistle appear to be like a different team away from home... 4 points from a possible 21 away from home since mid-September is terrible. I believe only Airdrie have a poorer away record over the same period.

Who knows what will happen... I'd acknowledge that Thistle could cause Morton a lot of problems, but I think (hope) the experience in the Morton squad will be crucial. I'm not saying it as a wind up, but if Thistle lose I think it could have a huge impact on the confidence of their squad. That would be 11 points behind.. with really tough away games to Cowdenbeath (really wouldn't want to be facing them mid-week at their place anytime soon!) and Raith in hand.

I'd agree, if use win tommorrow I think league is over,even a draw I'd say use would be favourites,I hope for a thistle win tommorrow but got a bad feeling....

The league will not be won or lost today..our games in hand are the vital ones...Morton's over achieving journeyman will burn out soon enough :thumbsup2: