Match Abandoned

Elginjag

What a joke. 3 times this game has been arranged and 3 times we've not had 90 mins.

I know they can't control the weather but they should have a decent ground/pitch that meant the game could have been played in the daylight the two times previously.

Switch it to Firhill or award us the 3 points.

• Like 3

What a joke. 3 times this game has been arranged and 3 times we've not had 90 mins.

I know they can't control the weather but they should have a decent ground/pitch that meant the game could have been played in the daylight the two times previously.

Switch it to Firhill or award us the 3 points.

Eh, think that would be a bit cheeky......good but considering they were 2-1 up....mind you would be fun to laugh at Morton :crazy:

Think the rule is vouchers before 60 minute mark. Game conveniently abandoned at 63 minutes. To be honest couldn't see a lot after about 30 minutes. Fans fleeced again. Cowdenbeith fans were raging. Should have been stopped at half time when it was 1 -1.

I think the rule is vouchers only if the match abandoned before half-time.

The Jags-Aberdeen game from 20 years back was abandoned at 55 minutes, and no vouchers were issued that day. Which is why I did not attend the rearranged fixture. Thankfully, as it turned out.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Little bit raging about how much money i have spent going to Cowdenbeath in February!

I just hope there is some sort of deal on admission for the next game doubt it of course!

All I can say about the sorry performance of you and your crew last night is...I REMEMBER MY FIRST BEER.

Did you enjoy screaming in the face of the mother and child on the way out? I am sure the young boy (no older than 5 or 6) really appreciated being told that 'COWDENBEATH'S A SHITEHOLE I WANT TO GO HOME' in slurred tones.

All I can say about the sorry performance of you and your crew last night is...I REMEMBER MY FIRST BEER.

Did you enjoy screaming in the face of the mother and child on the way out? I am sure the young boy (no older than 5 or 6) really appreciated being told that 'COWDENBEATH'S A SHITEHOLE I WANT TO GO HOME' in slurred tones.

Sounds like it was a get out of jail card to me,lets get to grips next time round as we really need to win at these venues or to be honest we wont deserve to win the league

:lol:

Bad language at the football, oh the horror!

I remember my 1st beer too was a good few years ago though sadly.

Crew would suggest a gang which I can assure you we are not.

In reality its a group of young adults age from 16 to 25 who enjoy a drink and going to football. There is no crime in that.

Yes we were singing and if there were children around then I am sure they have heard alot worse at football.

What I would suggest is if you have an issue with the behaviour of fans say it there and then rather than having a go on a forum!

• Like 1

Guest fredthecheesecloth

I remember my 1st beer too was a good few years ago though sadly. Good.

Crew would suggest a gang which I can assure you we are not. A crew is not a gang.

In reality its a group of young adults age from 16 to 25 who enjoy a drink and going to football. There is no crime in that. Agreed, and I didn't say there was any crime.

Yes we were singing and if there were children around then I am sure they have heard alot worse at football. You were singing I agree. No problems here. On the way out though, you were borderline aggressive to that mother and child. You know exactly what I mean by that.

What I would suggest is if you have an issue with the behaviour of fans say it there and then rather than having a go on a forum! I hear you are not very diplomatic. Ps - I like bull running.

Send the shark my regards.

Wait tae to u hear me on Saturday by f uck!!!!! :drink2::music::thumbsup2:

Edited by Chicofan

A crew is not a gang. I Suggest you don't use words you don't know the meaning too then, If we use google and see what it's says

CREW

Noun

A group of people who operate a vessel, aircraft, spacecraft, or train.

Verb

Provide (a craft or vehicle) with people to operate it: "the boat is crewed by 5 people".

Synonyms

Noun. gang - team - squad - company verb. crow

I can also assure you we do not operate a vessel, train, aircraft or space craft.

Please do not refer to a younger section of the PTFC support as a crew simple because you don't like the way they do things.

Agreed, and I didn't say there was any crime. Perhaps you didn't but I see no reason why you are brining it up other than to be annoying and make it out like a section of our support are a disgrace to the thistle support.

You were singing I agree. No problems here. On the way out though, you were borderline aggressive to that mother and child. You know exactly what I mean by that.

Again if you have an issue with my behaviour or any other fans behaviour at a game bring it up there and then and don't hide behind a keyboard. For the record I have no idea what your going on about.

I hear you are not very diplomatic. Ps - I like bull running. If you are one of Gus's mates this would all make sense. To the bull fighting thing to have someone come up to me at half time during a Partick Thistle game and accuse me of being narrow minded and ill informed on a subject I do know a great deal about I find that behaviour quite inappropriate. To have the same person screaming in my face waving his finger, again I find that inappropriate. If anyone was not diplomatic on Saturday it certainly was not me. So again I suggest you get your facts correct before you go about flying accusations.

Send the shark my regards. Meaning?

Edited by little_miss_jag