Scotland V Wales

Lambies Lost Doo

Who's all going? Alas it is just me and my H*n friend. Too many babies have curtailed my friends lives. (It's on the cards for me in the next 12 months and I am caught in the headlights of life).

Anyway Friday night game against one Gareth Bale who I hope picks up a twinge in the warm up. Was in Cardiff and gutted by the result.

Fingers crossed Wee Gordon Strachan can work his magic.

If Bale turns up he is capable of winning the game on his own. Him apart, I would say the teams are probably quite evenly matched just now. Tough one to call.

That's just it, if he turns up. He really is capable of turning games around and making things happen, however my impression is that he only does it in big games (not necessarily a bad thing of course!) but for most matches he isn't anywhere near as impressive. The comparisons with Messi and Ronaldo recently just prove how overhyped the Premier League can be, he's not even on their radar.

I'm going. At first I was fed up with Leveine and his carry on. But now Strachan's in I think the troops will be cheered up a bit. Let's hope we get the points to get everyone back on form (players/manager/fans).

This will be my first Scotland game since the first game at the new Hampden against Holland when I was a wee kid. I'm in the Scotland end with a few mates but supporting Wales and fully expect us to hammer you jock mugs :frantic:

The only problem could be Coleman, but Bale, Bellamy and Ramsey are head and shoulders above anyone in the Scotland squad, the rest is much of a muchness.

This will be my first Scotland game since the first game at the new Hampden against Holland when I was a wee kid. I'm in the Scotland end with a few mates but supporting Wales and fully expect us to hammer you jock mugs :frantic:

The only problem could be Coleman, but Bale, Bellamy and Ramsey are head and shoulders above anyone in the Scotland squad, the rest is much of a muchness.

You'll get done in - and you'll deserve it!

• Like 1

Bale, Bellamy and Ramsey are head and shoulders above anyone in the Scotland squad, the rest is much of a muchness.

Indeed, and this is why I expect us to lose. Two pretty poor international teams, even one world-class player (Bale) can make all the difference in such a turgid match. I've just about had it with the Scotland team, I trailed halfway across St Petersburg looking for a pub I could persuade to show that last Wales game, at midnight, and the second half was a disgrace.

Good news about Hutton here. http://www.scotsman....rm-up-1-2844077

He was some player during the qualification for Euro 2008 where we lost to Italy in the last game.

True, he's been poor the past couple of years but that does sound very positive. I had no idea he had moved there.

Our biggest problem is the weakness at centre back meaning we need to pull the defensive midfield (usually filled with attacking midfielders like D. Fletcher and/or Adam) back to compensate and leaving us with little in attack despite having some half decent attacking players.

True, he's been poor the past couple of years but that does sound very positive. I had no idea he had moved there.

Our biggest problem is the weakness at centre back meaning we need to pull the defensive midfield (usually filled with attacking midfielders like D. Fletcher and/or Adam) back to compensate and leaving us with little in attack despite having some half decent attacking players.

The answer is obvious, call up Paul Paton and one defensive midfielder will be enough.

Mallorca is an excellent move for Hutton. It sounds like he had a very good game against Ronaldo.

Our defence is not helped is not helped by their clubs' woes. Wigan are inconsistent and stuck in another relegation fight. Wolves are in danger of being relegated again. Grant Hanley must be unsettled by the managerial changes at Blackburn.

You'll be getting done in by the Soul Crew on Saturday.

They'll wind up in the canal just like their dads ended up in Swansea Bay back in the day. Swim away, swim away! C*rdiff :lol: What colour strips they wearing this month? :lol: