Nomads Flag For The North Stand

topcat

Cracking badge there Twinny. My personal opinion is that it gets a little lost amongst the three different colours in the background. I think the badge should be the focal point.

I see what you mean. I might put this badge and text on a different flag.

If you look closely I also edited the badge colours to make it a little brighter in the second one, but looking back on it I prefer it as it was.

Hugh, I've emailed you something along the line of what you asked for, but I don't think I've done it very well at all, let me know what you think. I have edited my version to include the Nomads badge now:

Nomads_Flag_Idea_HC.jpg

That's much better. Even if you took the black stripes out and replaced them with yellow would mean black writing would stand out well.

Edited by northernsoul

How about these ones (need to click on them as I've attached it rather than hosted it elsewhere, I think they're probably massive too...).

Aw s****, badge looks a little off centre, though that's easily fixed. Can't be bothered just now though!

Nomads badge layers.jpg

Nomads badge Saltire.jpg

Nomads badge horizontal.jpg

Nomads badge FYR Macedonia.jpg

Nomads badge diagonal.jpg

Nomads badge vertical.jpg

Edited by twinny

Probably we need a Saturday match to get a few more Nomads on the forum. At the moment just £110 pledged so along way short of £450 if we want a big flag. Still its only been a few days

I would also like some advice on the size that fits the back of the stand. No point buying something that is too big height wise and paying money for nought.

Enjoying the colourful discussion on what flag to get.. There are more a few Van Goghs on here.

How about these ones (need to click on them as I've attached it rather than hosted it elsewhere, I think they're probably massive too...).

Aw s****, badge looks a little off centre, though that's easily fixed. Can't be bothered just now though!

I'm liking that Trinidad one twinny. Good variations of the red and yellow. I think it would look better if you made it a saltire though. That would definitely stand out from the saltire flags in the north stand.

Probably we need a Saturday match to get a few more Nomads on the forum. At the moment just £110 pledged so along way short of £450 if we want a big flag. Still its only been a few days

I would also like some advice on the size that fits the back of the stand. No point buying something that is too big height wise and paying money for nought.

Enjoying the colourful discussion on what flag to get.. There are more a few Van Goghs on here.

F*** it, I'll double my pledge to £20

A wee update and thanks to those who have pledged a few quid so far

Running Pledges so far : £240

WAT

GermanJag £30

Topcat £20

Twinny £20

Shuggie £10

Ian_Mac £10

Belfastjag £10

East Lothian Jag £10

Juggernaut £10