League Run In

the man

So, after todays results its as you were, with you luvvies of course holding the aces not only with the games in hand but goal difference too.

The games coming up now get harder & harder for both teams. A good result for you today against a team which we have struggled against this season & have still to play. However the determination & goals scored today after going 2 down fills me & the Cappielow faithfull with great confidence !

Mon e Ton.

Here you go -

http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/

Perhaps you can go and discuss with the rest of your 'faithfull' why only 1500 turned up to see the league leaders; a crowd so poor even your own manager remarked upon it during his radio interview.

Or maybe that forum's completely empty, like Cappielow.

I wouldn't know because I'm not sad enough to go about trolling other fans forums.

• Like 1

Here you go -

Perhaps you can go and discuss with the rest of your 'faithfull' why only 1500 turned up to see the league leaders; a crowd so poor even your own manager remarked upon it during his radio interview.

I wouldn't know because I'm not sad enough to go about trolling other fans forums.

How many times, attendances dont win leagues , so stop with the knicker wetting over the crowds at Cappielow, i couldnt give a flying feck atm, as long as the wins keep coming.

As for trolling . . . . . . lol.

So, after todays results its as you were, with you luvvies of course holding the aces not only with the games in hand but goal difference too.

The games coming up now get harder & harder for both teams. A good result for you today against a team which we have struggled against this season & have still to play. However the determination & goals scored today after going 2 down fills me & the Cappielow faithfull with great confidence !

Mon e Ton.

Well done, good for you, and pleased for you, thanks for posting, much appreciated - enjoy, :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Here you go -

They got there Giro's last week...

Its tough debating against such intelectuals, i hope i do myself justice !

You do realise it's very, very idiotic to criticise anyone else for spelling when you cannot go one post without making obvious mistakes yourself?

Of course you don't.

You are deeply, deeply tiresome, and I go back to keeping you on ignore, as you have absolutely nothing to say.

You do realise it's very, very idiotic to criticise anyone else for spelling when you cannot go one post without making obvious mistakes yourself?

Of course you don't.

You are deeply, deeply tiresome, and I go back to keeping you on ignore, as you have absolutely nothing to say.

Ffs . . . im beginning to actually like this forum !

The bites from dafties such as yourself are such fun.

Check all my posts luvvie, i always start by talking about the football , its you & your like that lower the level to my level.

Just so as ure fragile mental state can understand , heres a wee clue , the post was edited , FOR A REASON :frantic: !

Correct spelling first time , but changed for a BITE , which you duly obliged :clapping: :clapping: :worship:

Check all my posts luvvie, i always start by talking about the football , its you & your like that lower the level to my level.

Just so as ure fragile mental state can understand , heres a wee clue , the post was edited , FOR A REASON :frantic: !

Correct spelling first time , but changed for a BITE , which you duly obliged :clapping: :clapping: :worship:

Excellent post, as usual, keep it up, well done :party: :party: :party2:

Cool shit story kid

I know the OP is on a trolling session but this has sparked an interesting thought.

Who has the tougher run in?

Thistle:

Cowden (A), Cowden (A), Raith (A), Morton (H), Airdrie (A), Raith (H), Falkirk (A), Dunfermline (H), Dumbarton (A).

Morton:

Raith (A), AIrdrie (H), Thistle (A), Dunfermline (H), Livingston (A), Hamilton (H), Falkirk (A)

I know the OP is on a trolling session but this has sparked an interesting thought.

Thistle:

Cowden (A), Cowden (A), Raith (A), Morton (H), Airdrie (A), Raith (H), Falkirk (A), Dunfermline (H), Dumbarton (A).

Morton:

Raith (A), AIrdrie (H), Thistle (A), Dunfermline (H), Livingston (A), Hamilton (H), Falkirk (A)

Undoubtedly us, with more games to squeeze in, including three trips to the frozen Kingdom of Fife in a row, and a cup final to boot.

But the poor Pars may no longer exist by this time Monday, so who knows what will happen there.

God, nine games left and we have to play two teams twice. Thank feck for variety in Scottish football.

Thistle:

Morton:

we've still got the hardest run in, I can't see us taking 6 points from cowden and we always struggle at Starks Park. if we can stay unbeaten through the next 4 games then I will fancy it but I would take 2 draws for our two games in hand.

I worked out earlier that if we win 7 of the 9 games, provided one of them is the game vs Morton, we'll win the league as that'll put us on 80 points and the best they can do would be 79 even if they win every other game that isn't against us. (and Dunfermline don't go bust)

That said, I can't see us coming through the 3 games in Fife in 6 days with 9 points. I'd take 6 , which would have us (minimum) a point ahead of Morton going into the head to head game.

Even though there's a good few points to play for after that, it is going to be a massive game.

Our away form was a cause for concern but not any more we seem to be peaking in that deparment at exactly the right time as the Morton boss said on the radio if Partick Thistle finish above us they will have deserved it---i agree. Difficult run in for both teams as no games are easy when you get down to the nitty gritty and i dont think the game on april 10th will be a winner take all game ----but it'll help