Dundee Thistle?!

javeajag

I heard that my auntie's got balls, which apparently makes her my uncle ...

I'll wait and see. United are United. We're Partick Thistle, and we're winning the Challenge Cup, and the First Division Trophy this year. We're a rocketship going up, up, up. Anyone doesn't want to go to the moon, feel free to jump off. In Archie I trust.

• Like 2

So I understand Dundee Utd have made pre contract offers to ....

Erskine, Paton , O'Donnell, Lawless

It appears Erskine has already signed his but the others have not

I think this is bull, I don't think Utd could afford to do that. I fail to see the value in posting such speculation. I'm not saying you made it up but, Chinese whispers is all it is.

This is fact......man utd,, Swansea, Birmingham, west ham, half of the championship, most of the 1st div in England, all the premiership in Scotland, have been watching Lawless, SOD, muirhead, Bannigan. None and I mean none have made any bids for any of our signed players, because they can't till the window opens up. The only players that can talk to clubs are the out of contract players. So to say Lawless has signed something with united is total bull. What I would say is , if any English clubs came in for any of the above, they would be mad to pick a Scottish club over any of the English, simply for job security and financial security.

• Like 1

I would be surprised if Jackie is interested in Erskine and Paton. Both are cracking players who deserve to be playing in the SPL; however Jackie will be looking to make united the second team in Scotland with Rangers absence. Not sure either of these players will do that.

The two I see him interested in are SOD and Muirhead, however I don’t think United will be willing to pay the money for either of them.

Edited by Alan Murray

1st. They need to contact the club and make an offer to see if they are allowed to discuss terms with player.

2nd. If the offer is agreed then they can speak to player.

3rd. If player accepts terms then bid goes through.

4th. None of this can be done till June . If any of the above is done before June then severe rules have been broken.

None of the above has happened with Lawless.FACT