Kris Doolan's Goal In The Ramsdens Cup Final

Camallain

Amazing celebrations.

Hope the beaks see it for what it is. An emotional outpouring of sheer joy from fans of a team who snatched a chance of glory when all else looked lost.

The only redeeming factor of the match and one that'll live long in the memory.

how many off the invaders frequent Firhill?

thats the problem for clubs. get to a final and all the "lapsed" fans appear.

bet you not one Firhill regular was on the park

You'd be wrong then.

I wasn't on the park, but I could understand the emotions behind the few who were. Poor stewarding, rather than poor supporting IMO.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

how many off the invaders frequent Firhill?

thats the problem for clubs. get to a final and all the "lapsed" fans appear.

bet you not one Firhill regular was on the park

Plenty of regulars on the pitch.

Plenty of regulars on the pitch.

Great ball from Ross Forbes and well tucked away by Kris Doolan,celebrations were brilliant,let's not beat ourselves up with a few guys jumping about on the park and I dont think we need to tell Aaron Muirhead he was a bit silly he will learn as he is just a young guy.Onwards to Wednesday still all to play for PTFC OK

Ditto, had tears in my eyes, couldn't believe we'd saved the match. Shame it meant nothing. But yeh, i havent felt like that since peterhead. Only the jags give me a high like that, superb. Please let wed be another high

i had tears in my eyes too.With laughter. :drink2::happy3:

i had tears in my eyes too.With laughter. :drink2::happy3:

http://greenockmorton.org/forum/

Saddo.

Also - what was the last final your mob was in? I don't know because I honestly don't care ... I suppose I could troll Morton forums to find out, but that would be pretty pathetic ... funny that isn't it?

Edited by peagreenboy

http://greenockmorton.org/forum/

Saddo.

Also - what was the last final your mob was in? I don't know because I honestly don't care ... I suppose I could troll Morton forums to find out, but that would be pretty pathetic ... funny that isn't it?

You could troll morton forums but probably have a job to get on with, unlike most of these twats who come on here spouting crap. Surprised they have the time during there busy monday schedule of watching the jeremy kyle show and signing on!!!

You could troll morton forums but probably have a job to get on with, unlike most of these twats who come on here spouting crap. Surprised they have the time during there busy monday schedule of watching the jeremy kyle show and signing on!!!

i do work. :drink2: im on leave.its not bad watching jeremy kyle on a 80 grand a year salary :evil: