Buying Tickets Online For Next Season In Spl And Admission Prices?

DPO

I wonder what will happen next season regarding buying match day tickets,

Will Thistle sell match day tickets online at their website with the option of picking which seat you want or will we still have to buy match day tickets at the ticket booth?

Also regarding ticket prices, im guessing admission prices will increase to £20-22 for adults

and under 16s ticket price will be £5, Thistle will probably scrap the under 16's go free.

I wonder what will happen next season regarding buying match day tickets,

Will Thistle sell match day tickets online at their website with the option of picking which seat you want or will we still have to buy match day tickets at the ticket booth?

Also regarding ticket prices, im guessing admission prices will increase to £20-22 for adults

and under 16s ticket price will be £5, Thistle will probably scrap the under 16's go free.

I don't think so.

I'm sure I read that we're the only team in the UK that do this.

I read that as well. It was also suggested as a model that other clubs should try out to raise their attendances. I hope the "under 16 go free" will be continued in the SPL as well. It's good publicity for the club.

If it was up to me I would freeze the season ticket prices to in order to encourage sales, even if only for a limited 'early bird' period.

The sooner they can begin getting money in the door, the better chance we will have of securing the players that Archie wants.