Today's Attendance

Fawlty Towers

Our attendance today was 1,759 which was the largest crowd of the day. Clyde brought a decent number with them (anybody know the figure?) but good to see the turnout from our fans and lets hope that they all come back for the league games (with at least one friend each).

Holiday period, wage cuts, and folk having to use their formerly disposable income for their basics, I think that is not a bad turnout.

Well done to all!!

At a guess we'll be above break even for today. Pretty sure we'd have been better off at Broadwood all the same. Put another way Clyde probably netted more than us.

You've lost me,please explain - I thought that in this league, the home team keeps the gate money?

At a guess we'll be above break even for today. Pretty sure we'd have been better off at Broadwood all the same. Put another way Clyde probably netted more than us.

You've lost me,please explain - I thought that in this league, the home team keeps the gate money?

3000 was the break even for a league match when season tickets were valid. All 1700 had to pay the other day. So that's similar to a league match with 2500 at it, if we have say 800 season tickets sold. How many do we have sold, by the way?

Are you not forgetting it's a cup match?

1759 x probably about £8.50 average gate price roughly equates to gate receipts circa £15K. Say it's a 60/40 split in favour of the home side that leaves about £9K. I'd guess policing, stewarding and other costs far exceed net profit from programme sales & Aitken Suite. No hospitality to factor in. Finally deduct vat.

Not exactly enough left over to sign Fernando Torres.