Tinyman Aka Tinywan

the man

Apologies for interupting your celebrations, but i have to ask , does anyone know the above mentioned CRACKPOT !

Started off by PM ing me when i first joined, all about the football at that point, then the past two weeks he's went all mental despite me asking him not to contact me !

Noo , im all for a laugh and a joke, but its getting a wee bit creepy noo son, you even sent me another PM under a different user name after ive asked you not too and blocked you under this one.

Mods ,do me & yourselves a wee favour , check ma PM;s & have a word if poss with this character.

Ohhhh, & one last thing Tinywan, . . . . . i really dont wanna know about your carnal activities with " older ladies" . . . :puke:

Anyways . . . . . . on with yer celebrations !

Sorry to hear this TM.

Unfortunately the internet is the perfect hiding place for mindless idiots, anonymously venting the frustration they feel about their inability to interact with decent people in the real world.

Your banter on here has been enjoyable. Your magnanimous congratulatory post last week showed great character. I welcome your input anytime.

Hope this stops now. I'm sure I speak for all but one on this forum.

or you could just... go away?

Shame if you are getting cyber-slapped, but you've given a fair bit out on here the last couple of months (although, for some reason, not the last couple of weeks...). You are now coming back on for a moan? Not a strong case, I'm afraid.

Here's a suggestion: close your account on this site. That will end the unwelcome PMs, and can let us "luvvies" enjoy our celebrations on here with like-minded people without the intervention of the Inverclyde trolls.

Apologies for interupting your celebrations, but i have to ask , does anyone know the above mentioned CRACKPOT !

Started off by PM ing me when i first joined, all about the football at that point, then the past two weeks he's went all mental despite me asking him not to contact me !

Noo , im all for a laugh and a joke, but its getting a wee bit creepy noo son, you even sent me another PM under a different user name after ive asked you not too and blocked you under this one.

Mods ,do me & yourselves a wee favour , check ma PM;s & have a word if poss with this character.

Ohhhh, & one last thing Tinywan, . . . . . i really dont wanna know about your carnal activities with " older ladies" . . . :puke:

Anyways . . . . . . on with yer celebrations !

All my messages were regarding football, the "carnal activities" were in reply to your pm in which you mentioned them...so bit odd you'd not expect a reply and shows it was infact you that steered the convos away from football.(thread title aswell you seem a bit to interested in a certain body part,know it was your attempt at banter but as I've allready been self depricating by calling myself Tinyman so bit of a fail there aswell I'm afraid with the tinywan comedy title)

reason another account sent a final message to you was to respond the names such as crackpot you left in your last message,and i see you've put it in capital letter in your first sentence here :) cool man,also mentioned it would be my last message to you but you then feel need to come on and start a thread as you want to have the last word,if you really need it then fair play this will be my last comment on the thread even if you reply.

Anyway have fun buddy :thumbsup2:

Edited by Tinyman

I thought the 'Tinywan' pun was quite funny.

I'm no fan of supporters of other clubs coming on team forums, places like P&B are there for these type of discussions. Alternatively could we not have a seperate section within teh forum for opposing fans so that people who have no interest in banter with the opposition can just focus on Thistle?

I'm no fan of supporters of other clubs coming on team forums, places like P&B are there for these type of discussions. Alternatively could we not have a seperate section within teh forum for opposing fans so that people who have no interest in banter with the opposition can just focus on Thistle?

Kinda contradicting myself when I'm agreeing mostly with above yet didn't mind in the least, in fact welcomed, the likes of Red V and Johnny (Celtic fella) and a few others. At least they didn't clog threads up with what they imagine to be banter. Having said that it appears to be "fans" of one particular club that invade other club forums and threads. It's like a virus.

Kinda contradicting myself when I'm agreeing mostly with above yet didn't mind in the least, in fact welcomed, the likes of Red V and Johnny (Celtic fella) and a few others. At least they didn't clog threads up with what they imagine to be banter. Having said that it appears to be "fans" of one particular club that invade other club forums and threads. It's like a virus.

You mean IMRAN Ahmad??

Dont know what it is with Morton fans. You only need to wander over to the Div 1 threads on P&B to see the Greenock nutters over there. They are everywhere on every thread and one especially TONTROOPER is a complete and utter fruitcake. Fair play to the jags fans over there, they have been giving it big time since we won the league and the Morton fans (so cocky 4 weeks ago) just cant take it. Love giving it out big time but sadly cant take it back . I agree with most other people on here...for the life of me I just cant understand why a Morton fan wants to post on a Thistle forum so do yourdself a favour and close your account and concentrate on Div 1 matters from now on!!