Firhill Wrecked

ptfc.no.1

Jukebox Rebel,

You are trying to defend you mate who went onto the pitch carying a one year old child to taunt fans of a club who are in Admisinstration and fighting to avoid relegation ?

Have a word with yourself.

As for you saying that he coaches kids at grass roots level, I bet their parents will be delighted if they see that picture.

I coached youth football for almost 10 years and had the misfortune to encounter quite a few "Wee bit daft in the Heid" coaches from other teams who could not contain their "Excitement".

The upshot of that was that it tended to manifest itself though the players who sometimes developed a confrontational and agressive attitude on the pitch, and we wonder why Scottish football is in such a state?

As for the Celtic fans who broke the seats, I wonder how they were brought/dragged up?

Can't believe anyone is comparing that guy in the photo to the actions last night. Think the majority if us have taunted (I prefer banter) the opposition at some point. It's football ! No ballroom dancing ffs. But the level that lot went to last night was a disgrace. Especially on someone else's ground! Think that photo should be taken down as its clearly being taken totally out if context!!!!! Poor guy

The title is a bit over the top IMO. Firhill has hardly been wrecked.

The 50 (?) seats will be replaced by the offending club and Thistle have made some good money out of the fixture.

Hey this is Celtic we're talking about. Last I heard they'd wrecked 50,000 seats. Greatest ********* in the World we're led to believe.