Champions League Final

Just a wee plug if anyone is heading out to watch the footy on Sat.

I've decided, against my better judgement, to get lots of German beers in & , perhaps most worryingly, an oompah band (from 6pm - KO time) to The Brass Monkey on Saturday!

There will be drinking songs etc, so if nothing else it should provide some giggles. RnY always welcome & indeed encouraged!

Ich weiss eine Frau

Eine nette nette Frau

Sie ist sclimm wie der Paper an die Mur

Sie hast Beine wie ein spider

Ich wohne sie riden

Mary aus Maryhill

Hope there's no German teachers on here - Munich beerfest education not all it's cracked up to be.

• Like 1

Hope there's no German teachers on here - Munich beerfest education not all it's cracked up to be.

No, but users with german as their native language. :P

Anyway, this has been an incredible season for me. Bayern dominating the league, winning the league title on matchday 28 (never has any team claimed the title that early), winning the champions league... AND in this same season Thistle wins the league title as well. So, what's next? Thistle qualifying for the CL next season and then two group matches against Bayern? :D

BLJKVZ1CMAIEjGN.jpg

No, but users with german as their native language. :P

Anyway, this has been an incredible season for me. Bayern dominating the league, winning the league title on matchday 28 (never has any team claimed the title that early), winning the champions league... AND in this same season Thistle wins the league title as well. So, what's next? Thistle qualifying for the CL next season and then two group matches against Bayern? :D

BLJKVZ1CMAIEjGN.jpg

I think that's mightily over-ambitious. We'll more than likely just consolidate next season by achieving a Europa Cup spot (and go on to win it, naturally). The following season, however, we'll storm through the CL like a hurricane through a bamboo hut.

• Like 1

I think that's mightily over-ambitious. We'll more than likely just consolidate next season by achieving a Europa Cup spot (and go on to win it, naturally). The following season, however, we'll storm through the CL like a hurricane through a bamboo hut.

Yes, that sounds like a good plan. Also, the CL final 2015 will be held in Berlin. Shouldn't be too much trouble for me to get there. :D