Developments At Other Clubs....

Jaggernaut

Steven Craig has signed for Wycome according to the man himself on twitter. Decent move for him.

More than decent move! League two, attractive stadium and (most likely) more money.

Buckinghamshire has lots lovely towns (e.g. Buckingham and Marlow) and pubs but they are very expensive places to live.

Just posting this as I find it rather incredible that this fella could justify such a salary. Or alternatively how that lot could justify that sort of expenditure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23412447

£500k is way OTT, especially when Sally has been told to move players on before signing any more recruits. It defies belief that they are still losing money every month with home crowds of 40k plus.

£500k is way OTT, especially when Sally has been told to move players on before signing any more recruits. It defies belief that they are still losing money every month with home crowds of 40k plus.

I think they should be paying higher salaries and signing more new recruits on massive wages.

That way, the new club will reach liquidation sooner.

• Like 1

Just posting this as I find it rather incredible that this fella could justify such a salary. Or alternatively how that lot could justify that sort of expenditure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23412447

an acquaintance who is a h u n, was telling me this morning the luxury team coach that met a fiery end cost £500k !

so there was clearly no intention of them lording it over other 3rd tier clubs like them, and good to see they aren't spunking money on excess luxuries.

it was even decked out inside and out in the h u n tartan, and had a number plate R1 WTP (reference to their we are the pope people shite).

still, if they follow follow their past warped sense of reality, they should be able to create the same team coach from the ashes of the old one, and say it's the one and the same as the old one.

Edited by yoda-jag
  • Like 1

an acquaintance who is a h u n, was telling me this morning the luxury team coach that met a fiery end cost £500k !

so there was clearly no intention of them lording it over other 3rd tier clubs like them, and good to see they aren't spunking money on excess luxuries.

it was even decked out inside and out in the h u n tartan, and had a number plate R1 WTP (reference to their we are the pope people shite).

still, if they follow follow their past warped sense of reality, they should be able to create the same team coach from the ashes of the old one, and say it's the one and the same as the old one.

The bus was a freebie (as far as Sevco are concerned) as I understand it. Also insured I would expect, won't do the bus company's future premiums much good though.

Edited by David Stevenson

Super Ally was reportedly on £750K pa Senior backroom staff and the senior players like Alexander and McCulloch were also on significant wages as were the new recruits like Sandaza (£4500 a week rising to £7500 had he seen out the contract). The Herald reported losses running at £400K a month recently. They simply haven't pared down the infrastructure to anything like the required extent and even with a massive reduction in the player wage bill they are still the second most expensive squad in Scotland. A £300 ST times 38000 doesn't go far when you have their spendthrift outlook. I'm happy to say. Liquidation No2 will be on the way shortly at this rate. :happy2:

Just to reply to the Doolan booking....he got booked but the reason for that was that the ref got it wrong...(hard as that is to believe....)..Doolan was just celebrating and was mobbed by his team mates who took him over to the fans to celebrate...the ref - knob that he was - booked him when it clearly wasnae initiated by Dools....after he was booked you can see him mouthing 'that's unbeleivable man'. Erskine tried to point out that the ref got it wrong but to no avail.