Hearts With More Taxing Problems

Willjag

Hopefully this will drag on the whole summer and Hearts will be relegated to Div 3 Sevco style and Morton are promoted last minute with little or no time to get a squad together.

I'd love them to have a Dundee style season :evil:

bugger that, the hearts game is a short bus ride so i will be happy with a 15 pt deduction and them haveing no players :thumbsup:

Hearts statement.

"Our financial deficit can, in part, be attributed to our worst league finish in over 30 years last season. This had a significant direct impact on the business. Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL and significantly increased stadium costs particularly in relation to the Main Stand."

:thumbdown:

Hearts statement.

"Our financial deficit can, in part, be attributed to our worst league finish in over 30 years last season. This had a significant direct impact on the business. Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL and significantly increased stadium costs particularly in relation to the Main Stand."

:thumbdown:

What bloody motivation (apart from being wee h^ns) do they have for saying that. It's been shown that Ranger's absence didn't have more than a small negative effect (purely in pay through the gate, their absence obviously made the air much cleaner round SPL grounds). Only club that lost out was Celtic due to no bigotfests and they made up for it with CL run.

That really is clutching at straws in the excuses stakes. Do they really expect anyone to believe the money they'd have got from a couple of games against their big cousins would have been more than a drop of water in their ocean of debt? (going for metaphor cliche prize here)

I do hope they manage to survive though and play out the season. They will be a severely damaged club (and maybe we can pick up one or two players) and favourites to be relegated.

Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL

What bloody motivation (apart from being wee h^ns) do they have for saying that.

I do hope they manage to survive though and play out the season. They will be a severely damaged club (and maybe we can pick up one or two players) and favourites to be relegated.

I'd suggest that their position as Cousins of Williams should not be overlooked here.

I'm indifferent to whether they survive or not. They wouldn't give/have never given a toss about us.

Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL

I'd suggest that their position as Cousins of Williams should not be overlooked here.

I'm indifferent to whether they survive or not. They wouldn't give/have never given a toss about us.

My position was/is that I think they will be in such a mess they could be weaker than Morton or Dundee if either got their place - assuming they sell off all thier decent players and go into admin with a points deduction. Also just think of the hammerings we could give them.

It is ironic that Hearts' shirt sponsor is Wonga.

Which players can they sell to raise enough money to replace the spent season ticket income? I doubt that they would get much in this market. In effect, it's a fire sale and they will have get to players off the wage to have any chance of staving administration.

My position was/is that I think they will be in such a mess they could be weaker than Morton or Dundee if either got their place - assuming they sell off all thier decent players and go into admin with a points deduction. Also just think of the hammerings we could give them.

If the players don't get paid, they can seek free transfers for breach of contract. The club and its debts will be sold on by the administrators of Ukio Bankas. Tynecastle was used as security for loans and could be sold on again. All will depend on who, if anyone, is willing to buy them. It's possible that they will be unable to start the season.

77% of the Lithuanian population are RC. Unless Romanov is from the tiny Lutheran population I think it more likely that this has nothing to do with it but just one of a number of excuses akin to "a big boy did it and ran away" which are used by the miserably poor managers of Scottish fitba.

77% of the Lithuanian population are RC. Unless Romanov is from the tiny Lutheran population I think it more likely that this has nothing to do with it but just one of a number of excuses akin to "a big boy did it and ran away" which are used by the miserably poor managers of Scottish fitba.

If we're going by numbers, then the chances are pretty high that Romanov is Russian Orthodox.

How in Gods name were they allowed to sign Danny Wilson a couple of weeks ago, who must be on a pretty decent wage?

You expect the Scottish Football authorities to do something? Maybe if Hearts go out of business they can come back as Edinburgh Rob Roy ... but will the SFA/SPFL make them apply to join along with Spartans, etc?