Harry Wragg

It truly is amazing how many numpties there are on this forum !!! The only one who didn't bite was " The Cup" , well done my man !!, and yes, you're 100% correct , I WILL be there on Saturday and the following Friday !!!! You've still gotta love these guys !!!!

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

• Like 1

It truly is amazing how many numpties there are on this forum !!! The only one who didn't bite was " The Cup" , well done my man !!, and yes, you're 100% correct , I WILL be there on Saturday and the following Friday !!!! You've still gotta love these guys !!!!

Thank god - the season was ruined for me for a while there.

Arse

I will admit to having had a couple of drams as I typed it , but whether you believe me or not ( and i seriously dont give a s**t) it really was a send up to bring you utter plonkers out and reveal your superscillious & immature replies,its going to be a great season for slagging each other on here , please do me and the rest of the sensible and genuine football fans a favour and cut out the arrogant " I'm the only knowledgeable poster" diatribes and accept the fact that we all have the right to voice an opinion, roll on the top flight starter, and let battle begin !! Cheers !!

I will admit to having had a couple of drams as I typed it , but whether you believe me or not ( and i seriously dont give a s**t) it really was a send up to bring you utter plonkers out and reveal your superscillious & immature replies,its going to be a great season for slagging each other on here , please do me and the rest of the sensible and genuine football fans a favour and cut out the arrogant " I'm the only knowledgeable poster" diatribes and accept the fact that we all have the right to voice an opinion, roll on the top flight starter, and let battle begin !! Cheers !!

Nobody believes you and it's you who is the immature plonker. Do us all a favour. Just go away and jump in the Clyde!

Edited by kni

Only an attention-seeking c0ck would write such indulgent crap.

Really pissed at myself for biting at it!

Edited by cleveland steamer

Drinking again?

I think this is known in the trade as a "reverse ferret".

No one's fooled. :crazy:

pp,375x360.u1.jpg

Ok, i'll 'bite' and respond further, in direct response to your "points":

1) you weren't on wind-up, you were just being the arse you normally are.

2) so everyone on this thread (and others) where they disagree with you, they are not sensible and genuine football fans?

3) show me one post from any poster (apart from yourself) where they have stated "i'm the only knowledgeable poster"

4) you have the right to voice an opinion, just don't complain when it is universally shot down and condemned.