Re-Lettered Rows In Jh Stand

JAGSMAN1968

Just in from Limassol game, after sitting in our usual seats in JH stand in row P, only they now seem to be in row M!!!

What's going on? Anyone else notice this? Do you think we now have to request our season tickets to be amended to show this change,or is it an oversight and will be rectified??

Have just e-mailed club and look forward to an early reply!!

Yes noticed this too. Quite a bit of confusion created by this. Some folk kept to their usual seats and others abided by the new row lettering. Really hope they do sort this out before the first home game when it will likely be a far bigger crowd and potentially more folk getting in later as they have just rushed from work!

Yes, this did cause a lot of confusion and much discussion yesterday, but managed to work out why it happened. In many numbering systems, especially for ticketing, you don't have rows I, O & Q as these can be confused with 1 & 0. However, the painter obviously new his alphabetic and included them, creating three "new" rows. Felt sorry for the couple who sat next to us as their seat had disappeared up the vomitorium, enough to make you sick. What really surprises me though, is when you introduce a new ticket system surely the first thing you do is create a electronic seating plan of the stadium, like Falkirk, where I have actually pick seats on-line for concerts. This said I will still be calling Ian Maxwell on Monday for clarification that the numbering system shall revert back before they issue the season tickets.

Don't think the problem is just that they added extra letters (I,O & Q), I sit in Row H and would not have been effected by these changes alone and my Row H was lettered as Row G. They also may have get mixed up by the front row of seats in the Jackie Husband Stand being taken out and the second Row not used and covered in netting? :unsure:

Don't think the problem is just that they added extra letters (I,O & Q), I sit in Row H and would not have been effected by these changes alone and my Row H was lettered as Row G. They also may have get mixed up by the front row of seats in the Jackie Husband Stand being taken out and the second Row not used and covered in netting? :unsure:

I sit directly behind Oor Wull (when not in the North Stand). I used to be J I think (getting confused) now G or H. A bit bamboozling... is a change as good as a rest or do I fear change.... hmmmmmm existential angst question that one...

hope we get this sorted. sat in a certain seat last season and enjoyed the patter from those round about me. decided to reserve said seat this season. mind you we are not that far back so the people should all still be there.

what if your seat was in the back row? take your rods and go fish in the basin?