Reserved Seats For Season Ticket Holders

peagreenboy

Emailed the club and received a prompt and polite response. Been assured I have the seats I asked for, regardless of whether they have a reserved sticker on them or not. Also got told that the new season tickets will have ones seat number on it and we will have them in time for the Hearts game.

I noticed last night seats in the North stand have stickers on them aswell, dunno why some folk were asked to pick a seat in the NS and others weren't?

Everyone who has a season ticket should have been asked where they want to reserve a seat.

If you chose the JHS, that was your seat for the season.

If you chose the NS, that seat is only reserved for all ticket games.

• Members

I was late to the game last night and my seat had already been taken. There is a sticker there now and there wasn't last season so I've got my fingers crossed that I'm ok.

Have to say though, I'm really disappointed with how long they are taking to get the ST's out. I'm working away from home quite a bit just now and won't be able to pick up my ticket before match day now and I'm sure lots of others will be in the same position. Only seen the last 20-25 minutes of Friday's game thanks to a couple of understanding Stewards and a few radio calls due to coming straight from the Airport and not having time to go home for the match ticket. I'm doing something similar again this coming week but hoping the flight home isn't delayed. It would have been good to have the ST with me just in case I have to go straight from the Airport again though.

Everyone who has a season ticket should have been asked where they want to reserve a seat.

If you chose the JHS, that was your seat for the season.

If you chose the NS, that seat is only reserved for all ticket games.

Which is stupid.

The only all ticket game is Celtic and we aren't even getting the North Stand, so what happens then? Do those with reserved seats in the North Stand just show up to that game and hope for the best?

Which is stupid.

The only all ticket game is Celtic and we aren't even getting the North Stand, so what happens then? Do those with reserved seats in the North Stand just show up to that game and hope for the best?

No, no, no... if you are normally situated in the North Stand, you will be offered the Main Stand. You know the one with the restricted views, no washing hand basins and the newly refurbished directors box?

However, if there is another all ticket game, for example, a play off, then you would use your reserved seat in the NS.