Old Firm Reject Evidence Of Link With Domestic Violence

stillresigned

You're on the wind-up. You've got your fishing gear out and seeing how many bites you get.

At least I hope so, or there is something obviously, scarily wrong with you, and you should consult a GP as soon as possible.

do you remember that nursery song 1-2-3-4-5 once i caught a fish alive.!!!!!!!!!! .really peagreenboy some people should go out a find a job or something,present company excluded,but i have been in the game a long long time and at a high level,and i couldn't careless for either half of the Old Firm,and some of the stuff that's spoke of, why bother? talk about the game,what goes on,on the park,not about who beaten who's wife or man for that matter, off the park .it's a football forum nothing to do with domesticated agenda's and who is a Tim or Prody.at the end of the day and i quote.We are all ''JOCK TAMSINS BAIRNS''......................

As a non Jags fan Outsider why come on a Jags site?? Bilko's boy plays for our youth team and is 100% supportive on that so can see his reason for posting and generally leveled on his posts unless its a Rangers subject.

But whats your connection and why be drawn towards the oldest professional club in Glasgow?

because i have the jags close to my heart,enough said..........

slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers slabbers

45,000 plus every second week not bad for a club that does'nt exist anymore.

... i couldn't careless for either half of the Old Firm,and some of the stuff that's spoke of, why bother? talk about the game,what goes on,on the park ...

Make it a bit harder for us son, you're kicking yourself up your own erse here!

your not far from the truth,and reading the stuff that is spoke about on here,i wouldn't want to be taken seriously,it's some of you guys that need to take a good look at yourselfs.i will say one thing i've been in the game a long long time and what half of what some of the users on here know about footie i could right on the back of the penny black{and that's a stamp incase some of you didn't know}

"Footie" - fer fux sake.

Ah! The stock BIGOTED answer to anyone who has the audacity to put forward a criticism of Rangers. If we are NOT Tic fans, we must be Gers fans. Utterly PATHETIC!

BIGOTED?

The word BHOY is bigoted? :lol:

It's a bit of banter and not meant to offend.

I will leave that to others on here. :)

The one we see of course and hopefully they will be removed soon.

Never having met you, billko, I've got this mental picture of this wizened chappie perched on a cushion in an overly large chair. You're sitting behind a ridiculously huge desk, on which sit three telephones of red, white and blue. On the wall behind you are two framed paintings of the Queen and Walter Smith. You are sitting staring into the mid distance, gently stroking a Russian Blue you call "Kanchelskis".

Tell me that's nonsense. Or is that not uncanny, or what?

Never having met you, billko, I've got this mental picture of this wizened chappie perched on a cushion in an overly large chair. You're sitting behind a ridiculously huge desk, on which sit three telephones of red, white and blue. On the wall behind you are two framed paintings of the Queen and Walter Smith. You are sitting staring into the mid distance, gently stroking a Russian Blue you call "Kanchelskis".

Tell me that's nonsense. Or is that not uncanny, or what?

Nah I'm sitting drinking my tea out of a Partick Thistle mug stroking a Parsons Russell Terrier pup called Archie. :D

• Like 2

Rangers report operating loss of £14m

That is all, and may it continue until the bawbees are aw gone.

I foresee another Valentines Day Delight approaching, followed by another Summer Burial.

14th Feb 2012 ..... Admin for RFC

Summer 2012 ..... Liquidation & Death of RFC

14th Feb 2014 ..... Admin for Rangers Imitation FC

Summer 2014 ..... Liquidation & Death of Rangers Imitation FC

Poor bigoted knuckledraggers, will they have a third different club to follow in a period of little more than 24 months, or will sanity shine through and this evil stain on Scotland be consigned to history finally?

^ ^ ^ Sanity, alas, is a hyper-rare commodity in the environment within which we operate. We shouldn't perhaps lose sight of the significance of this very welcome operating loss of Tributehun FC: they were damn well lucky to be admitted to Div 3 last year given that the most basic requirement for admittance to the SFL was that you had to produce 3 clear years' audited accounts. Given that they, as a registered organisation, were a matter of weeks old and yet managed to clear that hurdle by a vote of existing registered clubs, they really ought to be coming up with some sort of explanation to the newly merged governing body.

We all know that their institutional arrogance knows no bounds, and that they don't do explaining let alone apologising, so the "wearrapeepul" psyche, inherited from the corpse club, will prevail and with a vengeance. So I would love it (said in the Kevin Keegan style) if they self-asphyxiated once more. Would we then permit the entry of Hunco Mk III into the ranks of the SPFL? Probably, but I hope the next time they're forced to play at a Stadium which isn't steeped in the mired controversy of who really owns it and them claiming it was quite legitimate for them to buy it for a price equivalent of a round for three in the Star & Garter.

• Like 1

I think you're missing something here. "Rangers" have not lost any money. "Rangers" don't have any money. The money is, and I believe always has been held by "the company". "The company" which originally was associated with "Rangers" had some well documented financial difficulties which resulted in its liquidation, resulting in the formation of a new "company". It is this entity, responsible for employing players and staff, maintaining the stadium, managing PR, collecting gate receipts, running corporate hospitality, sponsorship and merchandise, which appears to have made significant losses.

"Rangers", as far as I understand, is not an entity in itself. "Rangers" is more of a spirit (or often referred to as an "institution"), which is able to associate itself with these companies. It identifies itself through its colours and the songs of its followers, and through continuity of traits such as arrogance and aggression towards others, and values such as religious hatred and bigotry. It also, apparently, is responsible for winning trophies and holding footballing honours, despite having never employed a football player in its entire existence.

Edited by allyo