One Big Singing Section.

distel

Seeing as the singing section has been shifted out of their usual pews tomorrow. Can I suggest that we all become the singing section for the game tomorrow. Would be a awful shame if the decision of the Police and the Club put a damper on our passion. Come on Thistle! Come on Thistle! :fan::shakeshout:

it was noted that the great east end unwashed set at least off at least 2 SBs and all fans stood for the duration of the game without reprimand. Makes the no under 16 rule in the North stand for Jags fans all the more pathetic...!

A few guys were talking about this around me today. Thistle fans, no under 16's under a rule of self stewarding etc etc. been done to death. But, away fans can go in at any age, stand all game, let off smoke bombs etc, but the match commander is cool with this? If so, then the rule we have for Jags fans is a farce.

From my spot in the middle of the JH stand he noise of the singing from the main stand wasn't nearly as loud as it is when the singers are in the north stand. I think that being confined to the north section of the main stand had a lot to do with it. The sound would carry more if the singers were around the centre of the main stand, where there's also a better view of the pitch!

From my spot in the middle of the JH stand he noise of the singing from the main stand wasn't nearly as loud as it is when the singers are in the north stand. I think that being confined to the north section of the main stand had a lot to do with it. The sound would carry more if the singers were around the centre of the main stand, where there's also a better view of the pitch!

What, and have the plebs in front of the directors box?! :thumbsup2:

Edited by scotty

The sound doesn't carry as well from the Main Stand. It didn't help that they were stationed nearest to the Celtic fans though. Aberdeen were louder from the Main Stand, but they had quite a jam packed singing section right across it.

We'll have a jam packed singing section right across one row of one section at Pittordrie on Monday.